• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyrewulf, sometimes when i read your posts it makes me think you have barely played TU gametypes.

NR is zero bloom without crouching (but barely anyone uses it)

Also lol at the AR parts. You shouldn't be worried about learning to use the AR, you should be pressing Y on spawn and dumping the AR for something better at your first opportunity.

Karl2177

GUYS. IM STILL ALIVE. someone give me a rundown. also hi to the new juniors. I hereby dub this wave of juniors the Juniors Wave of 2012.
Edit: 3/4 through this ot. this thread moves way to tucking fast

You posted at 8:30 this morning. I'm sorry, but no one gives a shit when you're gone for 12 hours. Also, how the hell have you posted more times in this thread than me, when you got approved like 2 days ago?

FyreWulff

Fyrewulf, sometimes when i read your posts it makes me think you have barely played TU gametypes.

Wat

It still baffles me that 343 haven't made the 1.1 global. Seriously, games can be patched for balance... BF and TF do it all the freaking time. Treat it like an MMO, for all I care...

The idea of a split TU sounds interesting on paper, but Reach proved it just ends up as "hey guys i'm the cool uncle, not pissing any of you off" bullshit when you can't even commit to leaving the un-TUed playlists alone. TUs should be global, from day 1, because developers should either stand behind their changes 100% or not touch the game at all.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Nevermind.

Hello, my name is DeadNames. And as you can tell, I am a junior member. I hope that despite being a junior, I can be accepted into this thread. Thank you for your time.

Uhhhhh ok lol

I saw 21 Jump Street today. Movie is hilarious.

heckfu

Banned
heckfu, Karl. Ouch. hahahahaha

I wasn't trying to be rude. It's just weird when people run into this thread as juniors without ever playing with anyone and do the following:
1) Post too much
2) Join in on jokes they weren't here for or necessarily understand
3) Bash members trying to be funny
4) Back track

The 'gone for 12 hours' thing was just another thing that I thought was stupid because if he thought the pages jumped a lot in 12 hours I hate to see the neediness after launch when gone for 12 hours.

Aggrotek

I want to see that. on a scale from jar jar bunks to the avengers how good is it?

What is jar jar bunks?

I wasn't trying to be rude. It's just weird when people run into this thread as juniors without ever playing with anyone and do the following:
1) Post too much
4) Back track

The 'gone for 12 hours' thing was just another thing that I thought was stupid because if he thought the pages jumped a lot in 12 hours I hate to see the neediness after launch when gone for 12 hours.

It's a sight to behold isn't it?

Aggrotek

Holy shit. Walking Dead episode 2 is FUCKED UP. Buy both episodes, well worth it. (XBLA)

I need to get them but, I am so poor. :(

jar jar bunks pls

darth-vader-chef-490.jpg

1) Post too much
4) Back track

Yeah I feel like most of them try too hard to fit in. Just post naturally don't force yourself into things. It just seems awkward when you try too hard.

Enfinit

Yeah I feel like most of them try too hard to fit in. Just post naturally don't force yourself into things. It just seems awkward when you try too hard.
I'm Enfinit, and I'm a cool guy who enjoys Tom Morello and competitive Halo. You guys are pretty cool.

Am I doing it right?

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
I've been a member for 3 days. I've lurked around a month or so.

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)
I'm 20, and location is irrelevant.

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?
Since day 1. I've played every single one.

What mode do you spend most of your time in?
Multiplayer, but only for the replay value. Campaign is my favorite thing about Halo.

What is your favorite playlist?
Big Team

Help us get to know you better. (Optional)
I came here because Waypoint people have a tendency to be incredibly stupid, and I have no moral gripes with discussing leaked content.
I'm a music composer and producer for a hobby. Halo 4's music is one of the things I'm looking forward to most.
I'm a lore/story junkie. I've ready every Halo book and spend way too much time reading other articles related to the lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom