• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not a unique snowflake, you're a starter pokemon.
Not just a starter pokemon, the best starter Pokemon. And the Charmander in this avatar was once a human.
i think
Unique

On a avatar related note, I watched the show from your avatar for the first time today and enjoyed it.

Your wish is my command!

Also, do I need to make a fancy-schmancy intro post as well?

Yes, but only to answer the following questions:
1. Would you take a drug prescribed to you by Dr. Heckfu?
2. Why would you do that?
3. When did you first realize that you cared so little about your own wellbeing?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Not just a starter pokemon, the best starter Pokemon. And the Charmander in this avatar was once a human. Unique

On a avatar related note, I watched the show from your avatar for the first time today and enjoyed it.

I've seen the first episode of Adventure Time.

Absolutely hated it.
Then again, the commercials are usually decent.

Pulled the trigger on SSX; thanks for the feedback folks. Good times this evening.

Good on you Grim... I remember spending hours and hours on the Tricky. :) And had a blast playing the SSX demo a few months ago. Worth way more than 8...

And 100x100 is the way to go obviously... some of us like perfect squares.

10^2 x 10^2 = 100^2 of awesome.

HiTMaN23DB

Neo Member
How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
I've been a member since March and lurked for over a year

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)

I'm 31 and posting from the garden state

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?

I've been playing Halo since the day it came out. Yes I have played all the games including Halo Wars. 296/297 Achievements

What mode do you spend most of your time in? / What is your favorite playlist?

Spend most my time in MM. Anniversary Slayer, Anniversary BTB, Team Slayer

Help us get to know you better. (Optional)

I'm still trying to get to know me

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
I've been a member since March and lurked for over a year

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)

I'm 31 and posting from the garden state

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?

I've been playing Halo since the day it came out. Yes I have played all the games including Halo Wars. 296/297 Achievements

What mode do you spend most of your time in? / What is your favorite playlist?

Spend most my time in MM. Anniversary Slayer, Anniversary BTB, Team Slayer

Help us get to know you better. (Optional)

I'm still trying to get to know me

What achievement are you missing?

I need to know.

Sai-kun

Banned
Get online, we'll send you an invite.

gDAml.gif

Ken

Your wish is my command! I even stuck with the classic 100x100.

Also, do I need to make a fancy-schmancy intro post as well?

Wasn't there that one junior member who got banned for calling Halo a milked franchise in a Halo 4 thread and also had an avatar of Gary Oaks?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Okay, juniors. I'm starting a tournament, just for you guys. AR starts on The Cage, Armor Lock and Active Camouflage only, no time limit.

The idea of a split TU sounds interesting on paper, but Reach proved it just ends up as "hey guys i'm the cool uncle, not pissing any of you off" bullshit when you can't even commit to leaving the un-TUed playlists alone. TUs should be global, from day 1, because developers should either stand behind their changes 100% or not touch the game at all.
I see where you're coming from, but I think that the dialogue on the TU in the community shows that some prefer to play with those settings and some prefer to play without those settings. If both sets of players are being catered to, where is the harm in this?

I think Super Slayer was a test. They put all the TU changes into one playlist, and made the playlist mimic the most basic and popular gametype: 4v4 Slayer. Its performance isn't dismal, but it is relatively poor when compared to TS.

Okay, juniors. I'm starting a tournament, just for you guys. AR starts on The Cage, Armor Lock and Active Camouflage only, no time limit.

Sounds like fun, can normal members play, or are our skills too 1337?

Edit: Any late night HaloGAFers want to play some arena? Trying to learn these settings. GT "VivaciousJazzy"

Britney gifs? You've crossed the line, Sai-kun.

I tried hard with Halo 3, and half heartedly with Reach. No dice.

Only game I've ever scored early was MW2. Not worth the effort, imo. You lose all the excitement of launch day.

First I am away till Sunday, second I asked a lot in this thread if you guys want a team name etc.

Didn't mean it as a dig against you guys, I just feel like I'm never on at the same time as you folks. When you return home we can get a party going and talk about that stuff.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I tried hard with Halo 3, and half heartedly with Reach. No dice.

Depending on what I'm busy with in the days up to launch, I may try. But yeah, pretty much positive it wouldn't work, outside of a major mistake.

Didn't K-mart screw up with MW3, started selling copies like a week early?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Depending on what I'm busy with in the days up to launch, I may try. But yeah, pretty much positive it wouldn't work, outside of a major mistake.

Didn't K-mart screw up with MW3, started selling copies like a week early?
I dunno. For Halo 3, I was mostly trying 7-Elevens, cause they were selling Halo 3 as a promotion (IIRC?), and I was sure one of the employees wouldn't know/care what they were doing. I tried a lot of the larger department stores, too, like Sears and Fred Meyers, hoping to find a clueless employee.

TheOddOne

Wrong. Popeye's is the best fast food chicken. Does KFC have mini hot sauce (Louisiana, not shitty Tobasco) packets in a mountain pile for your food? Nope. Better tasting too. :p

Although I don't dislike KFC.
In the Holland you have three choices: KFC, Burger King and Uncle Ronald McDonald brainwashing kids joint.

I choose KFC everytime, good enough™.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom