• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

heckfu

Banned
How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
I've been a member for 3 days. I've lurked around a month or so.

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)
I'm 20, and location is irrelevant.

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?
Since day 1. I've played every single one.

What mode do you spend most of your time in?
Multiplayer, but only for the replay value. Campaign is my favorite thing about Halo.

What is your favorite playlist?
Big Team

Help us get to know you better. (Optional)
I came here because Waypoint people have a tendency to be incredibly stupid, and I have no moral gripes with discussing leaked content.
I'm a music composer and producer for a hobby. Halo 4's music is one of the things I'm looking forward to most.
I'm a lore/story junkie. I've ready every Halo book and spend way too much time reading other articles related to the lore.

Approved. Welcome!

He's cool.

The idea of a split TU sounds interesting on paper, but Reach proved it just ends up as "hey guys i'm the cool uncle, not pissing any of you off" bullshit when you can't even commit to leaving the un-TUed playlists alone. TUs should be global, from day 1, because developers should either stand behind their changes 100% or not touch the game at all.

Can't agree more. 343 need to act less like Leno.

--

tumblr_lxvlfjIQbd1qmw843.gif

Ramirez

I was there like three weeks ago one Sunday afternoon driving back from Florida. I'm pretty sure the entire town was there lol.

Ah, you were in Corbin? My in-laws live there, so I'm down there a lot. My town is smaller than that if you can imagine.

Ram, Hyper, Negative. Get on. I just found out that other teams are practicing and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI#t=0m45s

I wasn't trying to be rude. It's just weird when people run into this thread as juniors without ever playing with anyone and do the following:
1) Post too much
2) Join in on jokes they weren't here for or necessarily understand
3) Bash members trying to be funny
4) Back track

The 'gone for 12 hours' thing was just another thing that I thought was stupid because if he thought the pages jumped a lot in 12 hours I hate to see the neediness after launch when gone for 12 hours.

Member number 86K talking down to member number 100K.

Get off my lawn, both of you!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Thank God none of these juniors know where I work.

Also, for the whole "posting a ton" thing...

Well, just don't look at the "Who posted?" page for this thread.

edit: and kittens, I'll fill out the schedule tomorrow. My work schedule for the next few weeks should be made when I go in tomorrow.

Caja 117

Hey guys, Another junior here, love Halo, love speaking about Halo and other topics (such as GoT) and I really Hope to be accepted as part of this Family, Cheers.

Elros

What did I see when I wake up ? "Account validated" !
Well, hello there !

I received the email notification for my account approvable 5 hours ago, and I've lurked waiting for that email for several months, maybe 5 or 6.

I'm 24 and posting from France.

I discovered Halo with Halo 2, in 2005. Since then, I played and enjoyed all Halo games, except Halo Wars.

What mode do you spend most of your time in? / What is your favorite playlist?

I didn't play much Halo Reach, lately, as some other games are taking all the time I can spend on the xbox. But when I put Reach's disc in, it's for Matchmaking BTB and Anniversary BTB.

The first reason I subscribed here was to collect all new informations about Halo 4, and transmit them to the french community of HaloCreation.org. Probably like most Halo fans, I can't wait for the return of the Master Chief on battlefields.

wwm0nkey

Did you let them get away with saying it?

I started laughing at him and so did the other 2 at my table.

He also said the Didact was dumb but when I asked him who that even was he had no idea, keep in mind this guy is one of "those" PC gamers who thinks if it isn't on PC it sucks.

He also thought 343 did Halo: CEA and didn't know who Saber was. He just tried to bash Halo all day at my table when we were talking about the books and Halo 4.

heckfu

Banned
What did I see when I wake up ? "Account validated" !
Well, hello there !

I received the email notification for my account approvable 5 hours ago, and I've lurked waiting for that email for several months, maybe 5 or 6.

I'm 24 and posting from France.

I discovered Halo with Halo 2, in 2005. Since then, I played and enjoyed all Halo games, except Halo Wars.

What mode do you spend most of your time in? / What is your favorite playlist?

I didn't play much Halo Reach, lately, as some other games are taking all the time I can spend on the xbox. But when I put Reach's disc in, it's for Matchmaking BTB and Anniversary BTB.

The first reason I subscribed here was to collect all new informations about Halo 4, and transmit them to the french community of HaloCreation.org. Probably like most Halo fans, I can't wait for the return of the Master Chief on battlefields.

Bienvenu et allez l'OM!

Computron

Juniors: Please make large 15-30 mb .GIF movies explaining your halo experience through interpretive dance.

Sweet, sweet .gifs....

BTW, I'm J10:

8RiEo.png

Fracas

#fuckonami
mappable controls?

They're in.

Unfortunately, it took 3 years of dev time to get all the bugs out, so there's no campaign or multiplayer. You just get one giant, empty space.

At least you can map your controls. They don't do anything though, we didn't program that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom