• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
But what if there's an invasionesque gametype in H4?

shyalamantwist.jpg

Also, I'm curious about this, how many invasion matches have you played?
I wouldn't mind if there was because I'd imagine it'd be just another gametype for Objective, it being separate from that playlist(due to Spartans vs. Elites) didn't help it.

DqYsx.png

I wouldn't mind if there was because I'd imagine it'd be just another gametype for Objective, it being separate from that playlist(due to Spartans vs. Elites) didn't help it.

Some that is similar to the concept of the Invasion gametype is a good idea, and hopefully what 343 means by there being something that Invasion fans will be familiar with is that something similar with be a BTB gametype. The core gameplay concepts of the gametype certainly have potential.

Also, 343 should straight port BF conquest for Halo BTB.

Oops, probably shouldn't have Googled her at work.

Haha! Brilliant.

Finished season 4 of Breaking Bad. Holy fuck.

I dunno, in my opinion the finale was sort of half-baked.

Some that is similar to the concept of the Invasion gametype is a good idea, and hopefully what 343 means by there being something that Invasion fans will be familiar with is that something similar with be a BTB gametype. The core gameplay concepts of the gametype certainly have potential.

Also, 343 should straight port BF conquest for Halo BTB.

Only if there's also the ability to have more than 16 players in a single game. 8 v 8 conquest as a straight port wouldn't be all that exciting, in my opinion. Hell, even 12 on 12 in the console versions of BF is kinda dinky.

Only if there's also the ability to have more than 16 players in a single game. 8 v 8 conquest as a straight port wouldn't be all that exciting, in my opinion. Hell, even 12 on 12 in the console versions of BF is kinda dinky.

Capture points would obviously be scaled and set based on the maps in the game, along with capture times. Shouldn't be an issue.

Oozer3993

I just pulled a Jeri Ryan with the sniper rifle. Seven of nine shots hit my opponents in their skulls.

And now 15 of 16 people just voted for 2 Flag CTF on Ridgeline. The huddled Halo masses voting for a good gametype? The Mayans were right.

ZalinKrow

Some fun games earlier. Hot damn does that gauss hog completely wreck the other team. Had two great runs on Headlong in it a while ago, felt so broken though :p

Anyways, gotta get some games in with team Ireland.map someday soon :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom