• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai__

But really... have you played the game yet?

the-very-best-of-the-futurama-fry-meme.jpg

Well, of course not, but you can have your own opinion, before you play it. To undertsnad this right, I never said stuff like "This game is going to suck" etc.

I just find this statement ridiculously stupid. If this would be taken sirious, I would have to watch all films, play all games to judge them.

thank you :D

I'm counting on a forge reveal

No problem.

IHaveIce

Banned
lolwut I was far more active on bungie.net than waypoint and both places are horrible.
Actually I have become interested in neogaf in 2009 because of the E3 threads and stayed lurking the Halo threads.

love to all of you Gaf

GhaleonEB

I don't think junior member status existed when this place first went up, suck it.

Well played.

Welcome new members. I'd normally be posting way too much but I'm vacationing.

Today, Seaworld (as soon as the kids wake up). Monday, day 3 at Disneyland (our last). I'll be home around the 8th.

Abdozer

So I'm getting a new Xbox tomorrow, and I don't have a copy of Reach anymore so I'm thinking of getting a GoD code from Amazon for cheap. They're around 10-15 bucks and I'm considering going that route instead of buying it brand new. Any of you guys here got one from here?

CyReN

So I'm getting a new Xbox tomorrow, and I don't have a copy of Reach anymore so I'm thinking of getting a GoD code from Amazon for cheap. Any of you guys here got one from there? They're around 10-15 bucks and I'm considering going that route instead of buying it brand new.

Amazon is safe, and GoD is great to have overall.

and I didn't come from Bungie/Waypoint. I feel special.

Trey

I never had a problem with Bungie.net. I stayed mostly in the BU forum. Then I made cameo appearances at HBO. Then stumbled upon HaloGAF. Never bothered with Waypoint.

I remember participating in the OT "Welcome, Juniors" thread for the wave in which Plywood got accepted. I think it was a year later after I got accepted.

My, my, he grew up too fast. Had a much easier time adjusting here than I did lol.

IHaveIce

Banned
Side note: I accidentally voted away Cragmire because of latency.

I think I haven't even played my own map in matchmaking yet. Apparently the game just wants to keep offering Asphalt if I'm in the BTB lobby.

god asphalt is even worse, if this is possible.

jk didn't even played the updated cragmire.. but the preupdated version urgh

Pro tip: Drink Milagro tequila. Best tequila imo.

Seems like I am going to be busy this entire weekend so I will probably not be online again until maybe Sunday night. Hopefully my teammates will be on then.

Akai__

Side note: I accidentally voted away Cragmire because of latency.

I think I haven't even played my own map in matchmaking yet. Apparently the game just wants to keep offering Asphalt if I'm in the BTB lobby.

I'm uploading your clip right now to YouTube. Any sugestion how I should name the clip?

FyreWulff

never had this much vehicle bugs like on this map.

funny thing is I know the lightspeed glitch exists, and I WANT to see it on Asphalt.. but I've yet to have it happen in a single Asphalt game that I've been in myself. Where's my warp speed launching shenanigans?

IHaveIce

Banned
funny thing is I know the lightspeed glitch exists, and I WANT to see it on Asphalt.. but I've yet to have it happen in a single Asphalt game that I've been in myself. Where's my warp speed launching shenanigans?
The first time I had it was with a wraith on Breakpoint, I couldn't trust my eyes.

But everytime I went in a revenant on Asphalt I was launching through the wall a few minutes afterwards :(

But I have to say I only played probably 3 games on Asphalt

Hah nice treeshot :D

Ramirez

Well played.

Welcome new members. I'd normally be posting way too much but I'm vacationing.

Today, Seaworld (as soon as the kids wake up). Monday, day 3 at Disneyland (our last). I'll be home around the 8th.

Is Disneyland split into 3-4 parks like Disney World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom