• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
I'm not even sure if I'll get the limited edition. It's only 10 euros more expensive than the normal version but most of the stuff you get with it isn't that special. Most is multiplayer related and I don't even know if I will like it or not.
But for someone who will probably buy the dlcs anyway and likes to see the "forward unto dawn" movie I think it is a pretty good offer.

kylej

Banned
strawz-drinking-straws-green.jpg

Sword Base's map layout?

Goddamn. I was about to offer just to mail mine to you (since I'm going to Canada). Shipping from the US to Spain is absurd

edit: Rock Band Blitz's achievements are out. You're going to need at least 275 DLC songs or so to unlock all the achievements. So roughly 500$ of DLC. (ignoring exports)

Awesome. I might just get this. If not for the game, for the tracklist whih, as Krow pointed out, will be far better value than simply buying all those songs individually.

But for someone who will probably buy the dlcs anyway and likes to see the "forward unto dawn" movie I think it is a pretty good offer.

That's true. But if I don't like the multiplayer, chances are I'm not going to buy the DLC.

You have my guarantee, you will like it.

I wish there was a certain event in Europe that could convince me that the game will be fun. Oh well.

BTW, where did you go on whatsapp man, I don't want to be all alone with Hydra :(

IHaveIce

Banned
I wish there was a certain event in Europe that could convince me that the game will be fun. Oh well.
speaking of Gamescom ? I sent those guys an Email to ask what all the fuss is about and that I have already a ticket( and that it is mostly for Halo 4) they said despite of microsofts absence there will be xbox games and several big xbox exclusive games will have their own booth there.

hope they are right. Three friends of mine and myself are 100% there

speaking of Gamescom ? I sent those guys an Email to ask what all the fuss is about and that I have already a ticket( and that it is mostly for Halo 4) they said despite of microsofts absence there will be xbox games and several big xbox exclusive games will have their own booth there.

hope they are right. Three friends of mine and myself are 100% there

Yep, was talking about gamescom. It would be really awesome if 343 would show up.

So I might have to back out of this tournament. I've just been super busy at work and will be for 2 more weeks, and then I will be on vacation for 2 weeks after that...

m23

I'm not even sure if I'll get the limited edition. It's only 10 euros more expensive than the normal version but most of the stuff you get with it isn't that special. Most is multiplayer related and I don't even know if I will like it or not.

I agree with it not being that special, all the extra stuff is digital I think so that really sucks. I was hoping something similar to Halsey's Journal or Halo 3's Limited Edition Disc, but I guess we won't be getting anything like those. Regardless, I still pre-ordered the limited edition. I know myself as well as many friends will be playing the game so the DLC was probably going to be bought by me anyway. The box looks great as well.

I just hope we get that FUD film on disc or is downloadable rather than just a stream.

IHaveIce

Banned
The FUD comes in a own case if I see it correctly so I hope it is on a disc and not only watchable with waypoints crappy player ..

But Halsey's Journal was the best

Akai__

The FUD comes in a own case if I see it correctly so I hope it is on a disc and not only watchable with waypoints crappy player ..

But Halsey's Journal was the best

One can hope. Out of interest, are there many Brits on Halogaf?

New juniors? I recognize L1NETT from Waypoint. Welcome, both. :D

Best kill of the game was headshotting somebody.. through a tree.. with no red reticule.

If someone could capture it, "Treeshot" is the film clip

Uploaded the entire game too.

Do you want me to capture it? If so, do you want me to upload it on YouTube or some filesharing site?

Edit:
Edit: Alright Crazy Croatia :) How are we?
I'm fine, just a little bit stressed, 'cause of 4 exams in the next 2 weeks. How are you?

L1NETT

Is it the one of the plane "driving" through London?

if so, yeah. Very odd.

So... these juniors are the result of the NeoGAF threads on Waypoint?

ewwww

Not really. A bit.

We are (well, I am) here because of Waypoint. I assume most of you have seen some of the threads posted there.

Also, this forum (seemed like) a welcoming and friendly forum where a flame war doesn't get started every 0.0002 seconds.

Edit: Great advert for Waypoint I did there. Sorry about that :)

Akai__

So... these juniors are the result of the NeoGAF threads on Waypoint?

ewwww

Don't judge about us. I moved here, because I thought you guys here are much nicer and don't reply with "Have you played the game, yet?" and I think L1NETT moved because of similiar reasons.
:p

m23

I used to read some threads on Waypoint, some people over there in the book discussion areas really know there stuff. Lots of discussion about the universe and I learned a lot from them in terms of things from the book. A lot of people seem like assholes but some really smart people in there creating theories about a lot of stuff, quite enjoyable to read while waiting for the next books to release.

Coux

Neo Member
New juniors distributing tough love.

Bungienet was chock full of terrible. I remember a DRM and illegal download discussion where someone said I was wrong and to prove me wrong restated everything I said as his own point.
Just plain stupid.

I've been here a couple of years actually. Just never post. :)

Oh, the Bnet days. Just when I thought the H3 forum was intolerable, the Reach forum was created. What a caustic bile pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom