• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So Plywood, I've been told not to read Wrasslegaf because apparently something leaked and it'd be better to see it happen live?

Is this true? Or vincerusso.jpg
I'm not sure unless you're talking about the shitty tag team match announced for tonight.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
too-cool04.jpg
iSjbyFUB6X5Kt.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-15elds1cdw

Noricart

Okay, that's workable for me and Henery (I hope).

I'll see if I can get Neo and Imperial on board at the same time and day, will PM them.

Hopefully, we can both get the teams sorted.

I'm able to do it anytime in the afternoon and a little into the night, like 1PM EST to 9PM EST.
I can stay on longer if I have to.
Not with you in that banshee, light em up game! :p
I loved how at the beginning of the second round my wifi craped itself again :/

Yea thats garbage. I just counted and I have 75 friends from HaloGAF on my list. That leaves 25 for other people. Limit is garbage. 2012 Console Logic™

Yea thats garbage. I just counted and I have 75 friends from HaloGAF on my list. That leaves 25 for other people. Limit is garbage. 2012 Console Logic™
Why does it take my package more than a day to go across the country when you have a next day service option? Every package should be delivered the next day. 2012 Juices time-in-transit logic.

Why does it take my package more than a day to go across the country when you have a next day service option? Every package should be delivered the next day. 2012 Juices time-in-transit logic.

Wrong Fedex. You'll have to call 1800GOFEDEX to get that sorted out. Wait...really we have 1 day service? That doesn't sound right pretty sure its 3 day.

Anyways keep me entertained peons. Its like Canadian Day or something so there is no shipments I'm literally just stuck at work with no work yet I can't leave or I get no pay.

kylej

Banned
sorry I backed out without saying good game, I instinctively hit B B as soon as the match was over without thinking about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom