• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computron

I think I've lost touch with the interwebz.

Bout time to bow out.

wPwWj.gif

LD2k

Neo Member
Decided to celebrate this 4th of July in style. Here's my latest Halo mashup entitled, "UNSC Glory."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6W-N8BsEfA

The UNSC Infinity reminds us of all at the peace that we are at after the heroic efforts of Master Chief. The grace and courage of these soldiers will never be forgotten. Remember them on this 4th of July.

Card Boy

Banned
Oie should i play Halo 1 on Heroic difficulty? I'm taking the mindset that if i play on a harder difficulty it should train me up faster for online since i have missed the past 11 years of Halo.

wwm0nkey

After watching what people are doing with it in a few days I really hope Halo gets something like the Source Filmmaker. Though I do guess people could just import the Spartan Models into the Filmmaker.

Gray Man

Banned
Halo 4 is killing pre-order numbers in US, but then again it is VG Chartz so not sure how reliable the numbers are. More pre-orders than Blops 2 on both consoles combined. Currently 283,000 preorders ahead of Reach at the same point in time.

You_are_already_dead-%28n1296951764362%29.jpg

You should have lurked harder...

Oie should i play Halo 1 on Heroic difficulty? I'm taking the mindset that if i play on a harder difficulty it should train me up faster for online since i have missed the past 11 years of Halo.
Campaign doesn't train for multiplayer at all, BUT Heroic is the best all around difficulty to play on. Gets you the best of the AI play without being as annoying as Legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom