• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes! I haven't seen season 2 yet lol. Might I chance a guess at the spoiler being
that is not the raiment of Winterfell?
Maaaaan, I need to watch it.

Also, when, if at all, might you be free this week to squeeze in a few games?

Frankie's words are the real spoiler. The picture itself is as well.

I've watched both seasons and I dont get how that's a spoiler.

Oh yeah, that part's not in the show, so people that only watched the show wouldn't understand. If you have read some, but not all of the books though, it would be a pretty huge spoiler.

I'm not helping by talking about it. I'll just shut up.

Oh yeah, that part's not in the show, so people that only watched the show wouldn't understand. If you have read some, but not all of the books thought, it would be a pretty huge spoiler.

Yeah I've never read the books so that would explain it.

Prepare to meet your doom, Team Karl.

Monster Balls! Our enemies plot against us even as we speak! We must gather online to wage practice against the many scrublords on Xbox Live. I will be turning my Xbox on within the next 30 minutes. Be there lest we suffer the same fate as Team Going in Dry.

I shall stand beside you young Bergmann. But Aggro will not be there I think. And fracas has nothing better to do so I'd guess he'll be there.

Well, three Balls is better than none I suppose. Prepare to make the magic happen in 20 minutes!

Monster Balls! Our enemies plot against us even as we speak! We must gather online to wage practice against the many scrublords on Xbox Live. I will be turning my Xbox on within the next 30 minutes. Be there lest we suffer the same fate as Team Going in Dry.
I shall stand beside you young Bergmann. But Aggro will not be there I think. And fracas has nothing better to do so I'd guess he'll be there.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Well, three Balls is better than none I suppose. Prepare to make the magic happen in 20 minutes!

I'm on now dudes.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Oh yeah, that part's not in the show, so people that only watched the show wouldn't understand. If you have read some, but not all of the books though, it would be a pretty huge spoiler.

It can't be a spoiler unless you get to that part. At which point it is not a spoiler.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ibnZGbWqJwhXiO.gif

ON DA STREET ON DA STREET ON DA STREET ON DA STREET ON DA STREET ON DA STREET
THE CONCEPT
THE CONCEPT
OF LOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom