• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
So now we know that global drops are random in location, random in weapon spawn, and random in time.

The timer between drops isn't random we still 'guide' it by carefully controlling the time between drops.

Also ordnance points don't reset on death.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
So good. The marketing blitz looks like it will be reaching Halo 2 levels of quality + hype.

Tawpgun

Risen

The timer between drops isn't random we still 'guide' it by carefully controlling the time between drops.

Also ordnance points don't reset on death.

do the drops take into account spawn locations? will there be a possibility that I spawn close to a drop?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, sports is boring, let's fight about getting unscoped when shot.

GhaleonEB

Pretty often in Firefight Doubles (Arcadefight), my partner will spawn with rockets, immediately commit suicide, then spawn with the FRG so they can jetpack around with rockets and the FRG at the same time.

Yesterday that happened, and I just picked up the guy's rockets. Partly to see what would happen, partly because I just sort of went, hay cool! Rockets. I can use those.

The reaction was entertaining enough that I'll have to keep that on my Firefight to-do list.

daedalius

Slightly less annoying Armor Lock.

But everytime I would come across it in battle I would let out a frustrated sigh and then kill the guy.

You'd let out a frustrated sigh because you could easily bounce a nade underneath their shield and basically get a free kill?

Ad looked gud, need a bigger shot of MC.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I want to know what kind of rigorous training the Infinity Spartans have to endure to learn how to pick up grenades dropped from dead bodies. Hopefully explained in Spartan Ops.

TheOddOne

This is what I have for now:
ib1k7RCQJmhgci.jpeg

iZ0CtfqRCnFvj.jpeg

ibgKj9ZUVIZmjf.jpeg
Gotta find a higher quality video of it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I want to know what kind of rigorous training the Infinity Spartans have to endure to learn how to pick up grenades dropped from dead bodies. Hopefully explained in Spartan Ops.
I'm not against fiction being integrated... But it does make for some awkward situations. I love how even some of the pro / MLG guys reference fiction to explain and justify design choices.

Tawpgun

You'd let out a frustrated sigh because you could easily bounce a nade underneath their shield and basically get a free kill?

Yeah. Its just an inconvenience.

Shoot him 3 times. Goes into panic save me button mode.

*sigh*

Nade/rush in melee.

I could have sworn bleed through was in. Can anybody second this?

Ryaaan14

Banned
I'm not against fiction being integrated... But it does make for some awkward situations. I love how even some of the pro / MLG guys reference fiction to explain and justify design choices.

I was being silly. But yeah although I understand the concept, to me it is hilarious that you have these highly trained supersoldiers that cannot pick up a loose grenade without a perk. Shit is absolute jokes.

I was being silly. But yeah although I understand the concept, to me it is hilarious that you have these highly trained supersoldiers that cannot pick up a loose grenade without a perk. Shit is absolute jokes.

it's getting confusing at this point.

THEY'RE SUPER SOLIDERS THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO SPRINT! But not pick up grenades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom