• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

Pretty much every Vidoc made (by Bungie or 343) has contained interview footage - not sure why you'd think that interviews would suggest that you're not getting a MP Vidoc... (the questions I was asked were all gameplay-related.)

For everyone panicking about my wording of global ordnance drops - I've asked for further clarification. At this point, assume that anything that makes you really nervous was me misinterpreting what I was told, or badly transcribing it. I'll post an update as soon as I get one. (Short version: I think you're all overreacting.)
You're overreacting about us overreacting. :p

kylej

Banned
I'll post an update as soon as I get one. (Short version: I think you're all overreacting.)

Many things we used to joke about in these threads are now being championed by the new Halo developer. Imagine if you talked about riot shields and x-ray vision at Halo 3's launch. Hilarious. Now, not so much.

Risen

Many things we used to joke about in these threads are now being championed by the new Halo developer. Imagine if you talked about riot shields and x-ray vision at Halo 3's launch. Hilarious. Now, not so much.

Halo is serious biz

Overdoziz

Banned
Pretty much every Vidoc made (by Bungie or 343) has contained interview footage - not sure why you'd think that interviews would suggest that you're not getting a MP Vidoc... (the questions I was asked were all gameplay-related.)
Interviews with employees, not fans. Interviews with fans sounds more like something you'd put in a Halofest-esque vidoc.

http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/videos/89548-halo-4-exclusive-look-hoaxer-on-haven

Watch this at 3:07.

The sword appears on the ledge across from him
Hmm, doesn't seem like there's a warning at all or I'm missing something. It seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Ken

Master Chief needs a scarf.

Isaac has a scarf thing. Jun has a scarf. Hotsuma has a scarf. That guy from that one PS3 game with the flying jet robots has a scarf.

Scarves for everyone.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Master Chief needs a scarf.

Isaac has a scarf thing. Jun has a scarf. Hotsuma has a scarf. That guy from that one PS3 game with the flying jet robots has a scarf.

Scarves for everyone.
Halo is for hipsters after all.

Edit : Dammit oddone.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Interviews with employees, not fans. Interviews with fans sounds more like something you'd put in a Halofest-esque vidoc.

Hmm, doesn't seem like there's a warning at all or I'm missing something. It seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Yeah, it did. I was mistaking the range indicator before as a countdown.

Arnie

That screenshot posted earlier was pretty much the only added thing, apart from a shot of the Infinity falling into the Requiem wormhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom