• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not going to be a regular, just figured some of ya'll would want to look at some behind the scenes stuff for the FUD trailer...

http://www.fxguide.com/featured/greenscreen-to-small-screen-three-great-ads/

back to lurking i go

(Haven't seen it posted, apologize if it has been)

Sweet! This is new to me..looking at it now, thanks for posting it!

"In the spot, from agency twofifteenmccann, production co. MJZ and director Nicolai Fuglsig, the UNSC Infinity comes under attack from the Maw"

Huh?

The only rule I listed was the winner is the first to answer the question. You're just an over achiever (he worked at all three, according to google).

Question 3:

What was the very first internal code name for Halo at Bungie?

Up for grabs:

• A hardcover copy of Halo Evolutions monsterfracas wins!
  • Two copies of the OXM Halo Anniversary issue
  • Two avatar props, one of them a Cortana Halofest one
  • A "camping is a legitimate strategy" RvB shirt (XL)
  • An unopened copy of the Halo Legends soundtrack Demoncarnotaur wins!

I got both when I looked up the answer, but I thought his was correct.

Alrighty, thanks so much!! =D

GhaleonEB

Wait... are you giving it to me? Really?? :D Well if you are I would take the Avatar Cortana...

I think that's what happened. I'll mark you off for it.

Question #4: Name four Bungie Weekly Update authors (who wrote more than one update).

PS, are we ineligible for the mystery prize if we win anything?

Hmm. I think so, I wanted to spread the love around. I added it at the last second, only just now taking a picture of it. I realize that's sloppy from a rules/fairness perspective, :eek

Ryaaan14

Banned
I think that's what happened. I'll mark you off for it.

Question #4: Name four Bungie Weekly Update authors (who wrote more than one update).

Frankie, Urk, Luke, and Sketch

Hmm. I think so, I wanted to spread the love around. I added it at the last second, only just now taking a picture of it. I realize that's sloppy from a rules perspective, :eek

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GhaleonEB

Frankie, Urk, Luke, and Sketch

That works. What would you like?

Up for grabs:

• A hardcover copy of Halo Evolutions monsterfracas wins!
  • Two avatar props, one of them a Cortana Halofest one Grey Man Wins!
  • An unopened copy of the Halo Legends soundtrack Demoncarnotaur wins!

Edit: never mind on the other item. I'll give that away at another time, so as to make this more fair.

GhaleonEB

I want to go for the mystery prize, so give mine to Tawpgun. Can I do that? :_\

Let's just use the list here, I'll give that away at another time. I actually have another pile of stuff I'm semi-attached to, but will probably force myself to part with soon.

The more I think about it, I realize the whole last item thing was a bad idea.

heckfu

Banned
Let's just use the list here, I'll give that away at another time. I actually have another pile of stuff I'm semi-attached to, but will probably force myself to part with soon.

The more I think about it, I realize the whole last item thing was a bad idea.

Oh come onnnnnn :(

malfcn

Mah mayne. If not, id like the avatar prop.

e3mJ0.jpg

Aw you edited. :(

GhaleonEB

Dammit, I was trying to be as fair as possible. I didn't think that last one through. Sorry. :(

I think the only fair way is to keep the stuffz known. Ryaaan what would you like?

Up next: free for all round (no questions - just first responders - time for bed).

Ryaaan14

Banned
Dammit, I was trying to be as fair as possible. I didn't think that last one through. Sorry. :(

I think the only fair way is to keep the stuffz known. Ryaaan what would you like?

Up next: free for all round (no questions - just first responders - time for bed).

I already told Tawp he had it. Sticking to it. Let him pick.

Tawpgun

wat.

If ryan is letting me choose ill take the other avatar thing

GhaleonEB

wat.

If ryan is letting me choose ill take the other avatar thing

Okay.

Here's what's left:

This is what's left. I have to get to bed so - free for all time. Who wants what? First request gets it.

GhaleonEB

• Evolutions book monsterfracas
  • Shirt heckfu
  • Soundtrack Demoncarnotaur
  • Cortana prop Gray Man
  • Other Prop A27 Tawpgun
  • Mag 1 Ryaaan14
  • Mag 2 Tashi0106

Everyone but Grey Man and Tawpgun, PM me your address. I'll send stuff out later this week, and PM the avatar codes in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom