• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to do a tourney the next time where the teams consist of players from the same country. You'd have a Dutch, an American, a British, etc team. First rounds would be Euro vs Euro, US vs US etc so timezones will work out better.

It may also be fun to do this during the football world championship in 2 years.

I'd love to do a tourney the next time where the teams consist of players from the same country. You'd have a Dutch, an American, a British, etc team. First rounds would be Euro vs Euro, US vs US etc so timezones will work out better.

It may also be fun to do this during the football world championship in 2 years.

Then the Dutch would be out in the first round. Zing!

<3

BigShow36

I think everyone should stop complaining about the tournament; it's a community tournament run through a forum with people from all over the globe. What did you expect, MLG?

For what it is, it's working relatively well. We've got the first round out of the way which is always the most challenging and it should run pretty decently from here on out, assuming all team captains do what they're supposed to do and organize.

Aggrotek

That dude hasn't been on halo since before providence last year.

Shhhhhh

I think everyone should stop complaining about the tournament. It's a community tournament run through a forum with people from all over the globe. What did you expect; MLG?

For what it is, it's working relatively well. We've got the first round out of the way which is always the most challenging and it should run pretty decently from here on out, assuming all team captains do what they're supposed to do and organize.
Don't get me wrong I had a blast, I'm not trying to complain about it. It just seems to have fallen apart. Communication in the first 2 weeks wasn't all that great.

When I checked juniors for any sort of Fenrir spirit, CocaMola, I believe was the only decent player in this wave. Might have been one more I forgot...

Would have been a T1 ranking.

a zoojoo

Banned
I really didn't want my name dragged back into the junior talk, I'm honestly over it now.

And De, we've played before. Hell, I'll even open up a spot on my friends list for you tonight if you wanna play!

I'm such a gentle person, just get a bad wrap.

I agree, you have one of those Santa Claus "Friendly" Beards, not one of those Biker "I'm Gonna Rip Your Fucking Face Off" Beards.

Aggrotek

I'mout.gif

image.php

JonCha

But you had a week and a half to get everything organized.

Sure, and we did. Right up until 4PM EST, when kylej was online. Recarpo then sent me a message saying he had to leave, Jazzy wasn't on and we already knew about dangerbyrnes (I had the go ahead from the former two, so I thought everything was fine). I PMd kyle asking if he could rearrange, he said today is the only day but had until around midnight. Then I posted on here asking for replacements. coco was the first, so he joined, then I got another friend request (forgot name, sorry!) and Jazzy came online afterwards. We then played the games within the times we agreed.

I really don't see what anyone else would have done. If you really want we'll do a rematch, because it doesn't bother me to be honest.

Tawpgun

Its hard to explain. Just stick with it, play with us if you can, and you'll all be assimilated as long as you're enjoyable to play with and on the forums.

Edit: ^ that's what im talking about. Yes we go off topic from time to time, but it's usually something we discussed before or it was attached to a halo post. When a junior does it it comes off as an attempt to raise post count and trying too hard to contribute to the thread.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Sure, and we did. Right up until 4PM EST, when kylej was online. Recarpo then sent me a message saying he had to leave, Jazzy wasn't on and we already knew about dangerbyrnes (I had the go ahead from the former two, so I thought everything was fine). I PMd kyle asking if he could rearrange, he said today is the only day but had until around midnight. Then I posted on here asking for replacements. coco was the first, so he joined, then I got another friend request (forgot name, sorry!) and Jazzy came online afterwards. We then played the games within the times we agreed.

I really don't see what anyone else would have done. If you really want, we'll do a rematch, because it doesn't bother me to be honest.

If kyle's team is okay with how it went down, I'm okay with it too.

BigShow36

So center text notifications won't be an option to toggle?

Nope, they're so worthless and redundant that your mind will subconciously ignore them, so there's no need for that option. Now thats good UI design right there.

There will however be an option to have 2000% damage resistance, because that's an important and much needed option.

m23

I meant to post this forever ago, but all you junior folk should add me on live. I play most nights with some other gaffers, and we'd welcome others who want to join (assuming you're not a big jerk like monsterfracas). My gamertag is Franklinaut.

I'll add you up, I've played with Vlad and Barlow a few times...just need some motivation to fire up Reach. Should warn you, I'm not amazing at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom