• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Going from being able to see who's online and what they're playing all the time to having to bring up an extra menu to see it is not exactly an improvement.

When you turn 14 next year, you'll look back at how ridiculous you are being now and laugh.

Gui_PT

lol epic win

I think you have to personally attack Hydra and Frankie now to be complete from what I've seen.

There's just...grey...everywhere...

Haha yeah the really cool thing is h..HNNGGGGGG..
RArui.jpg
...How do I spend my money on this!?

Sideshow usually has exclusive limited run editions of their statues that come with a different accessory.. I wonder what this one will have.

That's a damn good figure...

My girlfriend would make fun of me though if I got something like that. :/

Whaaa..? Get it anyways. Hell, my girlfriend bought me the Weta MC vs Flood statue for my birthday, so you should have her buy it!

Buddermilk

Neo Member
Anyone stop to think some of UI changes are being made to accomodate Smartglass, and/or this new XBL Tournament app we heard about?

Tashi...

...you might wanna wait on the Halogaf Radio until after Comicon. If the builds are the same, it might be best to get several opinions/playstyles going (esp. from biggy, since it'll be his second time playing the same thing), rather than just a couple.

Just my two cents.

Lemme know what you decide.

Couldn't really give a shit about the menu's UI so long as they're adequately functional. What people should really be up in arms about is the fact that active camo at the press of a button is back. It's the ability that is the hardest to make sense as an AA and it has been conspicuously absent from the public eye... Waiting for miracles in its Halo 4 incarnation.

I came.

Booties

Banned
There's things to get incensed about and then there's pressing one button. The act you put on complaining about every little thing gets old fast.

Why accept a downgrade while getting no added functionality? His complaint is valid. I get pretty annoyed by it a lot.

Vire

Sideshow usually has exclusive limited run editions of their statues that come with a different accessory.. I wonder what this one will have.

Whaaa..? Get it anyways. Hell, my girlfriend bought me the Weta MC vs Flood statue for my birthday, so you should have her buy it!
Haha I couldnt afford it anyway so it's probably a blessing in disguise.

Couldn't really give a shit about the menu's UI so long as they're adequately functional. What people should really be up in arms about is the fact that active camo at the press of a button is back. It's the ability that is the hardest to make sense as an AA and it has been conspicuously absent from the public eye... Waiting for miracles in its Halo 4 incarnation..

This, many times this.

UI is small stuff.

Overdoziz

Banned
There's things to get incensed about and then there's pressing one button. The act you put on complaining about every little thing gets old fast.
You'll be using active roster nearly every time you play. I don't see how complaining about them taking a step backwards in the UI of this feature is crazy.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they have just decided to remove invisibility or something.

That would be the best scenario.

Question: We know there's overshield, speed boost and damage boost in the form of personal ordnance in Infinity Slayer but do we know how these power-ups will be distributed in the 'random' ordnance drop gametype? Will they appear on the UI like the power weapons and spawn in fixed but random locations or will they be more traditionally placed?

What people should really be up in arms about is the fact that active camo at the press of a button is back. It's the ability that is the hardest to make sense as an AA and it has been conspicuously absent from the public eye... Waiting for miracles in its Halo 4 incarnation.

We were actually discussing this while playing the other night. We were focused on the lack of jetpack footage in MP so far. We basically all agreed that when jetpacking you should be unable to shoot. Sure you can get places fast, but have fun being picked off when you fly into someones line of sight.

Making things up: it's pretty obvious when you do it.

People have different views of what "slow" is. Imagine that!

To Bigshow it looks slow, to you, perhaps not.

That would be the best scenario.

Question: We know there's overshield, speed boost and damage boost in the form of personal ordnance in Infinity Slayer but do we know how these power-ups will be distributed in the 'random' ordnance drop gametype? Will they appear on the UI like the power weapons and spawn in fixed but random locations or will they be more traditionally placed?
Good question. It's possible they won't be there (like Reach has no power ups), or they may be ordnance drops that show up on the HUD like Rockets and Sniper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom