• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww really? So it's SDCC exclusive? :(
What?

Edit.: You will see the content but not live. The FUD trailer will be posted with the Bulletin afterwards and people who will attend the panel will definitely tweet about it. Tex did it last year, and I think she will do it this year again.

darthbob

I dig the design of the movie though, my friend noted that it looked like Halo.

fur+sure_70e973_3311569.gif

m23

My list:

Halo 4 LE
Forza Horizon

Maybe AC3 and NFS Most Wanted.

Xplay starting soon, hopefully something worthwhile is shown. No more Adam Sessler is gonna suck.

Umm does the general public not get to see it? Or if we do, how is it done? Sorry if these are stupid questions I just am really interested in the universe panel.
All the SDCC Halo stuff found its way online last year. I'm sure the same will be true for this year's panels etc. Don't worry: you won't miss a single terrible audience question!

My List:

That new Bioshock game, thats coming out soon right?

I want that Portal 2 creator

Possibly Borderlands 2. Kyle you getting that? We played that first one didnt we? Think I got one Lvl 50 and stopped. I think I beat that game...maybe not...fuck that game was not memorable.

We're still talking over 700 dollars worth of games.

Spit it out, you're working for the mafia. You're a drug dealer. Male prostitute.

Im unemployed and im redecorating an entire house that iv just taken over along with all the bills from my father,

I Budget very well and the GF helps out as part of my yearly holiday presents.

cam4.com/stalkerukcg

My List:

Possibly Borderlands 2. Kyle you getting that? We played that first one didnt we? Think I got one Lvl 50 and stopped. I think I beat that game...maybe not...fuck that game was not memorable.

Bioshock infinite was delayed until 2013 :(

My List:

Next February.

BigShow36

Im unemployed and im redecorating an entire house that iv just taken over along with all the bills from my father,

I Budget very well and the GF helps out as part of my yearly holiday presents.

cam4.com/stalkerukcg

I wouldn't say that being unemployed and buying a bunch of video games is "budgeting very well."

But thats just me.

I wouldn't say that being unemployed and buying a bunch of video games is "budgeting very well."

Why? I still manage to eat out at least once a fortnight (3 time today infact if you count mcdonalds breakfast)

The house is always well stocked with food and the bills are always paid and im debt free.

If i was ever putting myself in a bad postilion buying these games i wouldnt do it

BigShow36

Why? I still manage to eat out at least once a fortnight (3 time today infact if you count mcdonalds breakfast)

The house is always well stocked with food and the bills are always paid and im debt free.

If i was ever putting myself in a bad postilion buying these games i wouldnt do it

How much do you save?

Deadline for next round isn't up yet, but I won't be available till the 25th starting Saturday.

According to the front page, they need to be done by the 15th of this month. That may have changed though.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Expect a lot of the Forward Unto Dawn topics from tonight's panel to also be in the Sparkast coming out this afternoon. This one is for all the homies who couldn't make it to San Diego.

How much do you save?

Save in what regard? In terms of have actual savings at the end of the month? It varies depend on how much iv spent on gas and electric but its usually enough to put something into the savings account. Which goes towards a variety of things as and when needed.

BigShow36

Save in what regard? In terms of have actual savings at the end of the month? It varies depend on how much iv spent on gas and electric but its usually enough to put something into the savings account. Which goes towards a variety of things as and when needed.

Like an emergency saving account and a ROTH IRA or other retirement account.

*and the announcement of a 4-shot BR

Actually, they're changing it to a 6sk BR with an 11 round clip.

TEAMWORK +10

Fracas

#fuckonami
It'd probably actually be best if Dax removed the tourney stuff from the OP. Since things are constantly changing (all the dates in the OP changed), it'd be easier to just get tourney info from the tournament thread.

The 15th's not the deadline for this round, just to be clear. I'll decide the new one tonight/tomorrow. Now it's work time.

Like an emergency saving account and a ROTH IRA or other retirement account.

We always have money for an emergency but not any kind of retirement plan iv just turned 22 a retirement plan has never entered my mind im sure once i get abit older it might especially when i have obligations like children but currently i have nothing.

Me and the girlfriend are at the very start of our adult life together things like that will come later.

BigShow36

Whats this?
All my money is pretty much tied up in empty 40oz'ers. Investment 101.

A tax-free retirement account that you put post-tax dollars into.

Good stuff, especially for young people with money to burn on video games when you take into consideration the effects of compounding.

A tax-free retirement account that you put post-tax dollars into.

Good stuff, especially for young people with money to burn on video games when you take into consideration the effects of compounding.

I dont think the UK has anything like that so its not really applicable. State Pension is usually fine for the majority of people but obviously have some other funds would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom