• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis Wu

Needs more large white letters across the front.
newcontroller.jpg

zap

I dont think the UK has anything like that so its not really applicable. State Pension is usually fine for the majority of people but obviously have some other funds would be nice.

I don't know how the UK is going deficit-wise, but if it's anything like NZ, no-one under the age of 40-50 is relying on any kind of state-pension.

On topic.

That console?

Ehhhh. I was tempted to upgrade, but that's really not doing anything for me.

It looks like someone splattered blue and white paint on it...

So like

£249, I can make that work i think. Might have to kick CoD and/or WWE 13' to the curb. The non special/limited edition stuff is the first to go when bigger things i want come up.

zap

The system is too busy and abstract. It would be great with a Forerunner design or stylish Chief art. Regardless of approach, I wish the art somehow reflected the game. If it were not for the Halo 4 label on the controller, I'd have no idea the art is supposed to be from Halo.

Exactly this.

Shadders

Oh wow I didn't even notice the console and controller are transparent grey.

How bad ass is it gonna look with the blue LEDs!? :D

The controllers have the new twisty style D-Pad too.

• Custom downloadable content: Receive a code to download Halo 4 content from Xbox LIVE, including unique armor skin, unique weapon skin, unique emblem, matching avatar armor, and unique avatar prop.

MOAR skins.

Kuroyume

Banned
I have the green H3 360. I'm one of the very few (or at least vocal ones) who like it. I would have preferred the red RE5 360 instead but that came out years later so... =/

In my opinion, thats probably one of the best special edition consoles i have seen. I love how that looks, dont know why so many of you guys hate it, But it being so close to next gen, i cant justify the purchase. Controller it is.

Epic MS Troll: brick all 360's that have Halo: Reach or Halo 3 gametime on them all at once about two months before H4 comes out, force H4 Console Purchase.. profit?

FyreWulff

I have the green H3 360. I'm one of the very few (or at least vocal ones) who like it. I would have preferred the red RE5 360 instead but that came out years later so... =/

You're not alone.

5AixZl.jpg

Too bad it only came with a 20GB, would have liked to have easily kept the matching HDD enclosure when I put the 120GB on.

I left it behind in the states

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, that console is pretty ugly. Ah well.

Controller looks just as bad to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom