• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

Ass view

AxpGevbCQAEFn9z.jpg:large

Herro!

It's only a matter of time before the Juniors from Waypoint rebel.

Too late.. The REVOLUTION already happened! There were a few people who backed us up and pointed out that all the unnecessary "junior-hate" I (amongst others) was receiving is against the neoGAF WAY OF LIFE!

long and dramatic story short

a zoojoo

Banned
Too late.. The REVOLUTION already happened! There were a few people who backed us up and pointed out that all the unnecessary "junior-hate" I (amongst others) was receiving is against the neoGAF WAY OF LIFE!

long and dramatic story short

*sigh*

Wanted to get away from Waypoint. Waypoint comes to HaloGAF thread...

Still no where as bad as Waypoint.

Ass view

https://p.twimg.com/AxpGevbCQAEFn9z.jpg:large[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://cdn.head-fi.org/c/c6/c67c195d_961-aww-yeah.jpeg

Vire

The less my controller looks like a toy, the better.

d-pad-wireless-controller.jpg

The Halo 4 one looks like some Fisher Price Mad Catz shit.

heckfu

Banned

http://www.newxboxcontroller.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/d-pad-wireless-controller.jpg[/MG]

[B]The Halo 4 one looks like some Fisher Price Mad Catz shit[/B].[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha. I still like it, though!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I don't mind if controllers look like toys. I just don't want them to look ugly. My favorite 360 controllers thus far were the blue and pink ones that came out in 2006 or 2007. My favorite handhelds are colorful, too. The Gameboy Pocket line and the blue DSi.

The Mad Katz comparison is apt, though, and is definitely an aesthetic that doesn't appeal to me.

Not a fan of Halo 3 console LE.
Reach LE console is simple and looks shweet.
Halo 4 console is busy like what other Gaffers commented.
But Dem Controls gave me a nose bleed... Will buy.

d-pad-wireless-controller.jpg

The Halo 4 one looks like some Fisher Price Mad Catz shit.

I'm with you on that. I love that silver one. I do wish there were a green chrome one, though. Blue and Red are silly colours.

--

Also, finally got Halo 2 PC in the mail. Got it set up and running like a charm with my 360 controller. At some point I'd like to play with GAF.

People actually care for the new D-pad?

It doesn't sell the controller, but it is nice to have one that's not so shitty (I do all menu navigation in games with the d-pad, never use the left stick). The control sticks are better than the old ones though, which is the big advantage.

kylej

Banned
Possibly Borderlands 2. Kyle you getting that? We played that first one didnt we? Think I got one Lvl 50 and stopped. I think I beat that game...maybe not...fuck that game was not memorable.

I got ill while playing Borderlands when it was released and almost died so I don't have great ties to that franchise lol. Borderlands 2 looks good though.

What does KyleJ do?

I detected sarcasm, but at the same time not understanding ROTH's isn't uncommon, so I couldn't tell.

I work at a boutique investment bank and orchestrate large scale commercial loans and do a bunch of other stuff that I won't get into here. I definitely don't give juices financial advice though. All I'll say is letting your money sit in a bank and gather a half point is pointless, but also don't invest in volatile markets. Oh yeah and if you're going to invest in real estate, build student housing; people fail to realize how great the return is in that market.

Vire

biggy posted a tidbit here:

http://halo.bungie.org/eventcoverage/8/

More on the way, I'd bet.

Edit:

Check this too

Cinematics, pretty!
The fiction panel just kicked off with a cinematic from Halo 4
. We get a glimpse of the the actors performing in their "Avatar Suits". Facial and body are captured at the same time and some characters are later voiced over, you know who. The cinematic focuses on Master Chief, Cortana, and who I assume was the Captain of the Infinity. They were arguing about their next course of action. The 'Captain' wants to leave while MC and Cortana think the UNSC should stay in full force..."I will not allow you to leave this planet!"

HNGGGGGGGG

Not fair. :(

Soon my sweet.

I got ill while playing Borderlands when it was released and almost died so I don't have great ties to that franchise lol. Borderlands 2 looks good though.

So Borderlands almost killed you?

I thought you told me drop out go pro, that wasnt financial advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom