• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

Thats true, inverted is for old folk who only played Microsoft Flight Simulator then tried more games and were like "wtf mate?"

Flying a plane, yes inverted makes sense, because they are controlled by rudders and the yoke.

Controlling the lookstick of a character you are supposed to be...default makes sense.

I still haven't figured out how to explain to people why I play with Legacy.

Maybe I guess if you liked Virtual-On.

I still haven't figured out how to explain to people why I play with Legacy.

Maybe I guess if you liked Virtual-On.

tumblr_lsrpz2KrxQ1qii6tmo1_500.gif

senador

Banned
I'm with you for the most part, but some official clarification on some of the things they have shown is always nice. Vidocs usually help resolve some of these things; or they have in the past. Here's hoping they've got one or two cooking.

Oh I fully agree. I was just meaning I am glad they aren't blowing out all parts of the game like Bungie did with Reach. I do think we need Vidocs further explaining and showing more of what we have scene, but not necessarily showing new content.

http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines...%2f12%2fJJ.jpg

I guess laser corrective surgery is still far too expensive 500 years from now so people are still wearing glasses.

Space glasses.

1. Haven't you noticed all the bullets that you've been firing in Halo games? Anachronisms abound in this franchise.

2. Let's say the character in that picture is in his teens. As you age your eyes grow and change shape which means that laser eye surgery for teenagers is not very effective since their eyes tend to grow and change faster than adult eyes.

FUD trailer is nice. Much better than I expected. I cannot wait for Saturday's panel!

And that's the point. The costs of FUD is a lot more than Deliver Hope.

It's basically a movie..

I rather have something smaller and have more "love and care" behind it than go straight Hollywood and ruined like Dragonball Z movie was for me.
Agree. Forward Unto Dawn is the closest what I want in this subject. If there is a real movie coming, it will deliver disappointment.

Jellis?

Swag for you thanks to Jessica and Jay.
:( I am jellis.

Not sure what I should think about it. I am not disliking the design but I am not liking it either. They could have done a much better job, if they had stayed at the classy forerunner stuff.

Listening to the new version OST titled "Requiem(placeholder)" in the intro music of Sparkast #14 was really nice to listen to and enjoy. Can we haz more OST 343? :3

TBH I think if Halo had an option like Battlefield - where you can switch your stick scheme depending on if you're on foot or in a vehicle, people would probably turn on Legacy for vehicles.
Yeah that's a great option to have. I use the legacy sticks option for helis and jets.

GhaleonEB

When is Silentium coming out? I need to get started on Primordium...
Speaking of which, my copy of Primordium came today, I'm two chapters in. Spoilerz.
Essentially a recap of the first book, but given how messy Cryptum was I found it quite welcome. I'm grouchy about the shift in perspective - I wanted to stay with the Didact - but given who it shifted to I'm interested to see the dots connected.
Definitely a more interesting start than Cryptum.

TTW cover makes absolutely no sense to me.

Likewise.

Will listen to the podcast tomorrow, in between sessions repairing my backyard fence.

Sorry, we encountered a problem while processing your request. Waypoint. :\

Tawpgun

PS, regarding FUD

If Chief has his MJOLNIR, and these cadets are just finding out about the covenant... where does this fit in?

Not that I'm aware of, I hope it's BTB or multiteam. Haven't played much of either lately.

Not sure if serious...

I could go for another weekend of high population Super Slayer. There might not be a jackpot this weekend due to the "jackpot" of information that we'll be getting out of SDCC.

Not that I'm aware of, I hope it's BTB or multiteam. Haven't played much of either lately.

lol

Yeah, shadow you gotta learn to control the anger man.

WWDr.B do?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I miss playing multiteam with you guys. I have carpal tunnel, and it makes playing any video games really painful right now. SUCKS. I've been making up for it by spending extra time on GAF and reading. Reading BOOKS. Yes, it's come to that.

daedalius

At least 343i screwed my theory who Thomas Lasky is in Halo 4.

Is he the infinity captain? I thought that was who it looked like.

Also good games, the games before the custom games showed me that MLG settings are still the only way to play Reach. Game is no fun with bloom, shitty strafe, and no speed to escape nuke grenades.

Post-MLG customs were fun as hell, Rainbow Road race gametype... glorious!

I miss playing multiteam with you guys. I have carpal tunnel, and it makes playing any video games really painful right now. SUCKS. I've been making up for it by spending extra time on GAF and reading. Reading BOOKS. Yes, it's come to that.
Please, HaloGAF: let's pool our money so we can create a kickstarter to combat this terrible disease and save kittens from the terrible fate of enlightenment and wisdom.

Have you tried those snake-oil wrist wrap things?

Fracas

#fuckonami

lol you read books

Haven't read a book since the eighth grade

Probably should though, I'm dumb as hell now
edit: I missed shadow rage? :(
jk jk

edit edit: also forgot to say it sucks that you have carpal tunnel. it's all good though, you're not missing much with reach

Ah, so that's why you haven't been on lately. Sorry to hear it.

And even in the worst of times, I could never bring myself to read a book. You're a better man than I, kittens.

Is he the infinity captain? I thought that was who it looked like.

Also good games, the games before the custom games showed me that MLG settings are still the only way to play Reach. Game is no fun with bloom, shitty strafe, and no speed to escape nuke grenades.

Post-MLG customs were fun as hell, Rainbow Road race gametype... glorious!
No. You can definitely see his role on the UNSC Infinity here. I would say he is hearing Cortana's emergency call. Yesterday I thought this is going to be Lasky in Halo 4:

Fracas

#fuckonami
I have an unrelated question: you guys are from Kentucky right?
We both graduated with Honors, both took AP courses, both finished top 10% in our graduating class. Both made high ACT scores (28, 29). suckit.jpeg

Although since we are from KY, I wouldn't really consider that much of an accomplishment. There was a kid in my graduating class that mispelled "ghost" in a spelling bee, then seriously went on to mispell "ghosts" in a future one, I kid you not.

There was also someone who ate glue until like the 5th grade. Graduated with honors

shut up bregmann, them's fightin words

v lol, he was joking fracas
duh. although there are many dumb people in ky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom