• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is because the BMI system is a broken piece of crap.
Yeah, BMI is not the greatest way to measure ones body.

I just got fat tested. 185lbs of LBM. I weigh 200lbs. 15lbs of fat. That's roughly 7.5% Bodyfat.
According to BMI I am fatter than roughly 81% of males age 15-29.

Seriously people, getting a real fat test is extremely valuable!

iYcZgMEb335kp.png
I stop playing Reach because I say I'm tired, then proceed to watch hours of YouTube videos in bed :/

Reading up these past couple pages and huh? Bumper Jumper was fixed? Awesome. Is it too much to hope they added jump while airborne for jetpack functionality as well?

Yeah, BMI is not the greatest way to measure ones body.

I just got fat tested. 185lbs of LBM. I weigh 200lbs. 15lbs of fat. That's roughly 7.5% Bodyfat.
According to BMI I am fatter than roughly 81% of males age 15-29.

Seriously people, getting a real fat test is extremely valuable!

To be fair, a vast amount of those males aged 15-29 are starving, destitute, and have 0% fat :/

BMI is a body mass index. Where my job is concerned we use BMI to estimate obesity. Anything above 30 BMI we have to use an adjusted creatinine clearance (how well your kidneys work) to change drug doses to protect patients from going into renal failure.

http://againstlineofdance.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/themoreyouknow.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

In what area of health care do you work?

Trying to go to bed and there's an effing bear outside rampaging through people's trash. My dogs are barking their heads off.

Can the Wolfpack come in for the assist and kick that bears ass for me?
*EDIT* too late, I can hear the Coyotes yelping, they can take it from here.

Just graduated with a doctorate in pharmacy

Nice, used to be a pharmacy tech for a while, but currently getting my MHA (Master of Health Administration)

I'm sure we could share crazy stories for days lol (even though I'm sure you wouldn't want to) - Either way congrats and good luck mang.

I'm outta this biiiiiiiiiiitch! See you peeps if I return from camping ;] Never know..

nike-jason-friday-13th-dunk-high-custom-sneaker-1.jpg

-EDIT-
OH SHIT JUST REALIZED! GOING CAMPING ON FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!
-EDIT 2-
..and this is page 187 :eek:

Akai__

Should have asked about Squad Slayer.

Yeah, I miss this awesome playlist. Some months ago, my friends and me did a perfection (2 of us got the perfection, 3 died earlier.) in Squad Slayer. I think it was our best match ever.
Here is the game.

He was joking.

Edit:
Just woke up.

Loving that FUD trailer.

Did I miss anything else? Anything Halo 4, did th Xpatlay thing bring anything new.

Bumper Jumper is going to be fixed.
Halo 4 console makes it appearance on the Microsoft Store, but it was taken down for now.
Cinematic Terminals confirmed in Halo 4, thanks to wwm0nkey.

L1NETT

Just woke up.

Loving that FUD trailer.

Did I miss anything else? Anything Halo 4, did that Xplay thing bring anything new.

Oh and I meant to bring this up earlier. Wednesday night when I went to the Microsoft Xbox VIP event, they took us up into this game store mockup, had s bunch of new release games in boxes showing $XX.XX, etc. They had a few Halo displays. One showing off the standard edition, one showing the LE, and one that had a countdown timer on top of console-sized boxes with Halo 4 art printed on them. They didn't say anything about them, and avoided any questions about them that anyone in our group asked. I'm sure they were just there to raise up the display timer, but a small part of me is hoping for a Halo 4 console.

Called it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NNeGltf5Ebw/T_9fOVF3pvI/AAAAAAAACcc/XYXKG1f-4CQ/s1600/Halo4+console.png[IMG]

Details here: [url]http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/07/microsoft-store-confirms-limited.html[/url][/QUOTE]

The console makes Halo 4 specific sounds right?

Wake me up, when you need me, as you power down the system.

Make it happen 343. :P

L1NETT

I don't really need a new Xbox, but I need one of those controllers :)

Bumper Jumper is going to be fixed.
Halo 4 console makes it appearance on the Microsoft Store, but it was taken down for now.
Cinematic Terminals confirmed in Halo 4, thanks to wwm0nkey.

Nice stuff, ta for the update.

Akai__

Make it happen 343. :p

Or how about Cortana screaming: "I will not allow you to shut down this Xboooooooooox!"
Nevermind, yours is funnier.^^

I don't really need a new Xbox, but I need one of those controllers :)

Nice stuff, ta for the update.

No problem. I think there is even more, I couldn't read through 20+ sites, yet. This thread is moving with light speed.

m23

This Thomas Lasky is confusing me, so is he going to be the Captain of the Infinity? The descriptions for FUD say so, but then isn't that Del Rio guy in charge?

And damnit, the panel is still not up?

This Thomas Lasky is confusing me, so is he going to be the Captain of the Infinity? The descriptions for FUD say so, but then isn't that Del Rio guy in charge?

And damnit, the panel is still not up?
No. Thomas Lasky is going to be a leading role on the Infinity. There are more important parts on a ship than a captain. The Infinity definitely has several branches(Science etc) within.

Make it happen 343. :p
The console is definitely forerunner themed, so if it boots up: Welcome, Reclaimer.

Nuborn

My guess is Lasky is most probably ONI by the time of Halo 4, running the Infinity project behind the scenes.

IHaveIce

Banned
God I'm so jealous
jellis
. Not only got the guys to play Halo 4, but they get some sweet swag and I'm also into Comic Heroes (marvel/dc etc) and Lego and they are giving out some special figures ...

Even if Halo 4 is on Gamescom
fingers still crossed
I do not get so much swag and awesome stuff, I have to move to the States ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom