• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
HaloGAF, any games going on tonight?
Haha, I'm sure there will be.
No, it's really not that slow.
What I was thinking.
Since I sit on gaf all day at work I noticed my post count on here is through the roof. Going on a hiatus, byeeeeee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ

I stopped caring about my number of posts awhile ago. I you have something to contribute to the discussion, then by all means, go ahead.

EDIT: DAYUM, we're moving slow today

EDIT: wow, slowGAF today, huh

Please stop making this comment. HaloGAF threads have been a blur lately and it's quite hard to keep up.

Your first post was 21 days ago. You have 405 total posts. All but 2 of those posts have been in Halo community threads, and those 2 posts were in the "Junior Member demotion" thread linked here (and were replies to HaloGAF regulars).

That's 19 posts/day in Halo OTs.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I certainly love how popular and active HaloGAF has been lately. You're a welcome member of this community (and I encourage you to explore more of what NeoGAF has to offer). I'm just saying that there is no reason to expect everyone to post at the diarrhetic rate you are posting at.

Fracas

#fuckonami
You posted that yesterday...

9400+ posts in 9 days.

Slow.

edit: Also, can you remove the tourney info from the OP? It's outdated, probably be easier just to keep it in the tourney thread (what I should've done from the beginning, haha)

I'd trade 75% of you to get E Z B back.
Who was Eazy B? I've seen a bunch of people talk about him, and he was even in the montage. Guess he got banned before I got my account.

kylej

Banned
I'd trade 75% of you to get E Z B back.

Anyone have the Starwolf vs EazyB 1v1 handy? All I remember is Eazy ripping the dick off that kid from ring 2.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
He had no shield, a Grenade exploded and he was in explosion area but did not die. Where is this place? Is it Haven?

i dont want overpowered grenades, but that was a touch ridiculous. no shields, was close enough to have the indicator on screen and he took some sort of damage as seen by the red on screen - but didnt kill him. i'd take reach nades over these firecrackers any day - especially since you cant restock unless you have that not-perk.

cocamola

Banned
It's times like these I wish I had my capture card running. I was just in a party with a squeaker going crazy at the Forward unto Dawn trailer.
HE actually shouted "OMG Mastur cheef" no lie.

Also this; whilst having a squeaker in my ear.
sighk.png

allofmyrage.jpg

cocamola

Banned
Why weren't you playing like this 30 minutes ago?!

It's tolerable when you don't have a 13 year old in your ear Shouting about Master chief and ODST's. Plus not really, I it wasn't like 30+ kills with a good chance of losing.
Plus those MLG games
Went well

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Downes sounds different there. Didn't fully realise it was the Chief until the game image got spliced in.

does his voice get modulated like jen's does for cortana?

also, how dare the brass call john an aging spartan and make a dig at cortana's rampancy :(

Woorloog

Banned
I'll be playing Halo soon again (~5-10min), don't have anything better to do.
Well, there's stuff i should do but i'm not in the mood.
I wonder if i play better when i'm angry or not...

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Downes sounds different there. Didn't fully realise it was the Chief until the game image got spliced in.

That's actually Bruce, our motion capture Chief. Steve adds his dulcet tones after we shoot the scene. 2 actors=1 Chief.

Risen

Never gets old.

It makes me yawn lol... I've yet to watch it completely. I try... but nod off at about the same point every time. It's usually somewhere around the time Easy is trying to get a plasma pistol kill.

Watching Starwolf try to beat Easy is like watching a midget wrassle a bear, and the bear decides to play with his food instead of eating it.

CyReN

It makes me yawn lol... I've yet to watch it completely. I try... but nod off at about the same point every time. It's usually somewhere around the time Easy is trying to get a plasma pistol kill.

Watching Starwolf try to beat Easy is like watching a midget wrassle a bear, and the bear decides to play with his food instead of eating it.

or what we like to call in Halogaf, Risen playing with Cyren.

Woorloog

Banned
The fuck is wrong with Reach... apparently my campaign progress got reset (not a big deal) and my armor got reset again. FUCK!

And i wanna play, anything but Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom