• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red. Blue team has better spawn.

Anyone playing Reach?
Ouch, that sucks. A pretty good spot to shoot from (depending the situations) is the hill to the left of shotgun spawn. From there you have view of Teleporter, mid-field/hills, and Cave. The only real problem is if they're hiding behind the hill in front of cave.

daedalius

Wtf Master Chief aging Spartan? Someone needs to slap a bitch. How are you gonna call a War Hero that just 4ish years ago completed a ton of objectives that basically saved humanity from the Covenant. Dat' captain is dense.

Does the captain say at the beginning, "the Infinity can't take that kind of punishment, not again..." kinda sounds like puncture, but I know that isn't right.

Vanilla Reach on Uncaged against a squad of Inheritors using nothing but Jet Packs and Armor Lock.

"This is the definitive Halo, made by the people who created Halo"

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Wtf Master Chief aging Spartan? Someone needs to slap a bitch. How are you gonna call a War Hero that just 4ish years ago completed a ton of objectives that basically saved humanity from the Covenant. Dat' captain is dense.

UNSC thinks they are top shit with infinity and new tech. dont need no spartan IIs

Vanilla Reach on Uncaged against a squad of Inheritors using nothing but Jet Packs and Armor Lock.

"This is the definitive Halo, made by the people who created Halo"
full bloom jetpacks on uncaged is definitive reach for me. It shows just how fucked up the design of the game is.

that noscope from ring 2 to bottom mid:
damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif

This is why we just play MLG customs.
yep. that's basically the only reach I still want to play

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

Does the captain say at the beginning, "the Infinity can't take that kind of punishment, not again..." kinda sounds like puncture, but I know that isn't right.

Mark Rolston is the most accomplished rapist(and an amazing character actor) in the Shawshank Redemption and he can say what he wants.

blamite

Wow, that cutscene looks great. Major "Floodgate ending cutscene" vibes. But better. Between Halo 4, Spartan Ops, FUD, Thursday War, and Silentium, there's a whole lot of Halo Coming up int he next few months. I can't wait. :D

daedalius

Mark Rolston is the most accomplished rapist(and an amazing character actor) in the Shawshank Redemption and he can say what he wants.

Frankie pls

I at least hope he has some reasoning to back up calling MC an 'aging, hallucinating Spartan', this guy was just humanity's savior 4 years ago. RESPEC'

I am pretty anxious to find out 'what he saw' though, that's for sure.

yep. that's basically the only reach I still want to play

Well, that and Rainbow Racing and crash derby; mini-game stuff is great.

Aggrotek

Frankie pls

I at least hope he has some reasoning to back up calling MC an 'aging, hallucinating Spartan', this guy was just humanity's savior 4 years ago. RESPEC'

I am pretty anxious to find out 'what he saw' though, that's for sure.

Well, that and Rainbow Racing and crash derby; mini-game stuff is great.

Maybe the mustached soccerball?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Stupid question, are you LegendaryThunder back from when HaloBabies was around?
Oh man, I forgot about Halo Babies! That feels like ancient history.

Wow, that cutscene looks great. Major "Floodgate ending cutscene" vibes. But better. Between Halo 4, Spartan Ops, FUD, Thursday War, and Silentium, there's a whole lot of Halo Coming up int he next few months. I can't wait. :D
I second your :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom