• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, careful with what you say about what's in that video, I'm sure there are some people who don't want to know what's contained therein.

Yeah agreed, might be best to start another thread/ spoiler tagging campaign stuff. Also I totally missed the weekly update/ podcast and FUD trailer, will be sweet to catch up.

Was it not like that everything which were released by the publisher is allowed to talk about?

That might be the official rule but for the sake of people who don't even want to see that stufff a spoiler tag isn't much effort. Halo games are pretty good at spoiling large chunks of themselves before the release so I'm personally going to avoid info for campaign including info that comes straight from 343

Check your PMs fool!
Hey I sent you a text as my net was being a bit dodgy

Omni

I just played a game of "tank wars" on Halo 2 Vista. The port has its problems, but it was nice to be able to play and not get annoyed at things like bloom and armour abilities.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Ellis/Frank, the release date of the latest Sparkast on the iTunes RSS is jacked up. It says it was released on June 17.
Ohhhhh, haha. I've been refreshing iTunes every few hours looking for the podcast. No wonder I couldn't find it.

Karl2177

Ohhhhh, haha. I've been refreshing iTunes every few hours looking for the podcast. No wonder I couldn't find it.
Normally there's a 2 or 3 hour delay between when it is released and when iTunes makes it available, and I was super confused why it was taking almost a day. I then clicked the drop down and noticed that 14 came out a day before 13.

Noted and fixed.

Thanks. :) Gonna listen while I finish my apartment application.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
So I'm in the hotel gym. Blastin' mah glutes. Feelin' pretty buff, or at least less fat than normal. Less like a corpulent walking barrel. Yup, I have lost 33 pounds in a couple of months. Back up to 20 pull ups. Yeah. Lookit that.

Then, just as I am reaching my narcissistic rose tinted zenith, in walks Daniel Cudmore (colossus from x-men) and starts on his abs. He has like, 100 abs.

So I'm in the hotel gym. Blastin' mah glutes. Feelin' pretty buff, or at least less fat than normal. Less like a corpulent walking barrel. Yup, I have lost 33 pounds in a couple of months. Back up to 20 pull ups. Yeah. Lookit that.

Then, just as I am reaching my narcissistic rose tinted zenith, in walks Daniel Cudmore (colossus from x-men) and starts on his abs. He has like, 100 abs.

Ask him to lend you some.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
My abs are on the inside.

I wish I could tell you that Frank challenged Mr. Cudmore to a crunch off and that he won the contest in a flurry of sweat and grunts. I wish I could tell you that, but Comic Con is no fairy-tale world.

Ryaaan14

Banned

Hollywood type.

Gunnerdude

Neo Member

Pics or it didn't happen ;) (I figure someone will appreciate the pictures... maybe it will entice BS Angel to get signed up!)

pics or it didn't happen

(edit: dammit Gunnerdude)

My bad :(

Firstly, big props to losing the weight; that's supremely awesome. Secondly, Cudmore has to be, like, two feet taller than you.

OverHeat

« generous god »

20 pull up full extension and no swing...ok your a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom