• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, you need more swear words. Maybe you could learn Finnish ones?
"Perkele" is the best curse there is.
EDIT also, is any of the Arcade titles on sale good?

EDIT reposting
Anyone coming to play Halo soon? 3 or Reach.
Hmm, well, i guess i could play Halo Wars too but it'll take me sometime to get used to the controls again...

I think I'll be up for some Halo 3.

Getting on now!

Homeboyd

So I'm in the hotel gym. Blastin' mah glutes. Feelin' pretty buff, or at least less fat than normal. Less like a corpulent walking barrel. Yup, I have lost 33 pounds in a couple of months. Back up to 20 pull ups. Yeah. Lookit that.

Then, just as I am reaching my narcissistic rose tinted zenith, in walks Daniel Cudmore (colossus from x-men) and starts on his abs. He has like, 100 abs.
Did he show them to you or does he work out without a shirt?

That's pretty funny though. Congrats on the weight loss man. That's awesome.

a zoojoo

Banned
Why do you post like 10 one word posts every day?

"confirmed" "fascinating" "interesting"

it gets annoying

lol
trollface.jpeg

It's just a crappy quality 3 minute video with everything we already know =\

No reason to expect anything new, unfortunately. We're on top of things, others (viewers) aren't.

We're still seeing the build that we saw more than a month ago, so the only hope for new info is the SpOps panel and maybe a surprise or two.

Aw man, I thought we were getting a vidoc. I'd love to get a vidoc that'd explain how the ranking, UI and loadouts work in Halo 4. I know that we had a lot more footage released from Bungie around this time, even when you take the different release dates into account.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Aw man, I thought we were getting a vidoc. I'd love to get a vidoc that'd explain how the ranking, UI and loadouts work in Halo 4. I know that we had a lot more footage released from Bungie around this time, even when you take the different release dates into account.

Just think about it. You're not going to see an exclusive 343 Behind the Scenes video appear first on a youtube channel from someone called BravoMLG. Check your expectations at this point.

Just think about it. You're not going to see an exclusive 343 Behind the Scenes video appear first on a youtube channel from someone called BravoMLG. Check your expectations at this point.

I thought he may have talked a 343 employee at comiccon who said we're going to get a new video on loadouts. Though I did get a little suspicious when the video was up so quickly after he posted about it.

FyreWulff

Did he show them to you or does he work out without a shirt?

That's pretty funny though. Congrats on the weight loss man. That's awesome.

A man with 100 abs probably wears shirts that have their own abs.

Gaming side thread about Halo novels. Get em HaloGAF!

Eh, nobody can really defend The Flood. Not sure you can ever really novelize a game without turning it into a paid GameFAQs FAQ.

Also the greatest band in music history just got a new RB release coming next week

The B-52s

FyreWulff

r/halo is close minded? It's a fairly good mix there. They also submitted the most maps of any community I asked for maps from.

It's just a tad more brutal with the downvote/upvote system (but that's Reddit in general)

Homeboyd

r/halo is close minded? It's a fairly good mix there. They also submitted the most maps of any community I asked for maps from.

It's just a tad more brutal with the downvote/upvote system (but that's Reddit in general)
Do you have a working xbox yet? i.e. can you d/l maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom