• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

I say this with full knowledge of the future ridicule it will generate, but my daughter's are making me take them to see Big Time Rush in concert... I will definitely need to kill something when I return... just not sure when that will be. Should be in the 10-11 central time.

I had to google them

Big-Time-Rush-Album-BTR.jpg

You don't have to lie.

I say this with full knowledge of the future ridicule it will generate, but my daughter's are making me take them to see Big Time Rush in concert... I will definitely need to kill something when I return... just not sure when that will be. Should be in the 10-11 central time.

You poor soul :(

At least, when they sing that song "I'm in love with...", you can fill in Halo from the parody that was posted a week or so ago.

I'm sure there will be plenty of other dads there to exchange knowing nods with.

GG. It is a bit floaty, and it got laggy for me at the end. But it was really fun.

Yeah.

I would play it more if it wasn't for the dreadful netcode.

Ah well, at least I got to spend some time with my carbine.

I wonder if I can get Xand And Sotto to post?

GG Xand and Sotto

I thought you meant Rush for a minute, I was about to say...
Sorry for your loss.

Bsigg12

Thanks to help from Tashi I went from 280something in April to now around 263 and dropping. I ran out of money to continue my ketogenic diet though, so until things settle over here I'm having (small) servings as pasta for dinner.

Ever since I got here to 'coova I've basically been drinking 2 gallons of water a day. Not even powdered Gatorade anymore. Thankfully, I didn't have the drinking-another-distant-city's-water problem.

It probably also helps I went from something like 1,000ft elevation to 0-200 feet elevation, it's like overdrive for my lungs.

I'm from Nebraska, your chance of a water landing in a plane here is less than the chance Reach will ever get TU 1.2.

Hey if you're really interested in a pretty easy to follow diet that works, check this out

http://musclepharm.com/trainer/bizzy-diet.

It's a really solid program. I'm currently doing the Get Swole program from Musclepharm with some Crossfitting thrown in there for my cardio so if you got any questions about those programs throw them my way I can help out where I can.

Cory Gregory, the owner of Musclepharm, is also a tremendous guy who will answer any question you throw at him on

Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/MusclePharm)

or Twitter (https://twitter.com/MusclepharmPres)

I was a little concerned that I didn't like the UI because it doesn't match up with previous Halo games, but this one is slick as hell. Damn.

^^^that would be so awesome, but obly if the episode length stays the same.

I'm still not a fan of the UI. It may work good but the visuals aren't IMO. Reach's UI looked and worked almost perfectly. From what we've seen now, it looks like a downgrade from Reach.

BigShow36

I was a little concerned that I didn't like the UI because it doesn't match up with previous Halo games, but this one is slick as hell. Damn.

The one thing I really don't like is how the players are grouped in difficult to read player-cards at the bottom, even in the lobby screen. I just hope it changes for release or that I'm looking at something that's not a lobby screen.

Is Halo 4 turning into a card game?
BigShow36 uses DMR!
343 Counters with BLOOM!
It is super frustrating!

Woorloog

Banned
Third book is being split into two seasons (3 and 4) but each season will still be 10 episodes. (And a year long wait between seasons!)

Of course.
Meh. 10 episodes a year is too few... should have waited till the series is fully filmed.
Hmm. Of course there's a good probability of GRRM doing Jordan and never finishing the series... I think. So, the TV series can't be finished either... though i've heard GRRM told the GOTs creators the ending.

wwm0nkey

Holy fucking shit! I just went 23/3, got and over kill and running riot. That shit got my blood pumping, 343 you can have all my money. Sooooooo damn good!

Ryaaan14

Banned
It's been 11 days since alcohol has touched my lips. Changing that in a big way tonight, and I will be downloading new party games.

Drunkstom Games all night tonight. You're invited. Leave your girlfriend behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom