• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my Achilles heal. I'm usually TOO aggressive.

Know that feel bro. I'm almost always top kills in my games, but usually in equal-skill matches I have a high amount of deaths.

It's also why I have a 97% win rate out of 300+ games of rumble pit in Reach, as horrid of a playlist that is.

Halo 4 definitely looks like it'll allow the aggressive "I'm gonna kill their entire team" player to thrive given the right circumstances, bloom didn't really allow for this.

2 more for MLG customs. Everyone can join, even those average at best.

I'll get on why not. Haven't played with GAF yet.

lawful

Banned
When are we going to get an official look at the H4 Trittons? Pricing, release date, hi-res images?

I need to know how much more I'm going to punish my wallet on top of the console, limited edition game, controller, and whatever super duper guide you put out.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I'm in that same league David. I'll have games where I do crazy good, but I'm usually middle of the pack. I do think I am an excellent driver and great with nades though. :p

lol Albuquerque to Austin pushes 12 hours

Exactly! ABQ wouldn't be so bad. There's a frickin' airport...

And I totally forgot RTX was in Austin, not Dallas (derp). Austin is even further, lol.
Michigan isn't too bad, though. Whole family lives there, driven through the whole damn state a dozen times (minus the UP). At least there's stuff to look at, unlike us Fudgies down here in the desert...

Anyway, tl;dr the Southwest is huge and Michiganders don't get it :)

wwm0nkey

I'm in that same league David. I'll have games where I do crazy good, but I'm usually middle of the pack. I do think I am an excellent driver and great with nades though. :p
Me and my group of friends are notorious for being the slightly above average group, we are not bad but can never touch the pro players and we will always be stuck in that group lol

We need to start planning the HaloGaf PAX meet-up. Get 343 there. Preferably at night for drinks this time instead of breakfast (or both!). :p

I think it's still a little early to start planning. I figure we'll pick a day/time once the PAX schedule is released - we don't want to conflict with any Halo-related events.

Just a few ideas though:
- Casual meetup on Thursday for people that get to Seattle early.
- Proper introductions in the line for the first Halo panel/event - maybe see if we can all wear HaloGAF shirts to maximize recognition.
- Maybe decide on a breakfast or dinner meetup for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Hopefully we can find a time that fits everyone's schedules.
Impossible.

daedalius

So specializations sound kind of interesting.

Not that I am a Sniper, but I wonder what kind of special armor mod they'd have for that?

Never get de-scoped trololololololol

I think it's still a little early to start planning. I figure we'll pick a day/time once the PAX schedule is released - we don't want to conflict with any Halo-related events.

Just a few ideas though:
- Casual meetup on Thursday for people that get to Seattle early.
- Proper introductions in the line for the first Halo panel/event - maybe see if we can all wear HaloGAF shirts to maximize recognition.
- Maybe decide on a breakfast or dinner meetup for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Hopefully we can find a time that fits everyone's schedules.
Impossible.
I am in for a noon dinner than a breakfast.

Me and my group of friends are notorious for being the slightly above average group, we are not bad but can never touch the pro players and we will always be stuck in that group lol

Yeah I think I'm in that group. I want to win and can out BR most people but those 50s level dudes usually get me. I was a lot better at Halo the last year of 3 before Reach because it was all I played. I normally play too many different games to get really good at one. The only games I've played online where I feel like I could take anyone was Gears 1 and CoD4. 40-5 games in CoD4 TDM was like every game for me back when that was big.

Louis Wu

Nope, that was me.

Everything is proceeding exactly as I have foreseen.

rofl

(Sorry, Dave - my bad.)

Well if he had 21 kills, he would have been responsible for 210 points of the team score. :p
Yeah... I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Again, like I said, it's hard to tell... but the Blue Team's score is actually pretty readable (except for the last one) on Bravo's last kill.

12, 11, 11, and a one-digit number - that adds up to a MAXIMUM of 43. And yet, they have 450 points.

I think something else is adding to the scores.

(Likewise, the red team at that point LOOKS like 20/13/13/11 - or 57 kills. I suppose one of those 13s could be a 15.)

L1NETT

One day I will go to PAX. One day.

Until then, Eurogamer Expo looks good. AC III, Far Cry III, Hitman, RE 6, Metal Gear Rising Rev, Tomb Raider, Devil May Cry and Castlevania all playable on show floor.

Hoping Halo 4 gets added to that list ;-)

Tawpgun

Holy shit.

A shot of frigates coming out of the infinity and then pelicans coming out of the frigates. I want to see this so bad.

Covenant in campaign. Six Months later still more Covenant in Spartan Ops... They aren't Heretics, they don't appear to be lost, but like Halo Wars; they've found this shield world and already spreading ships and troops for control? For its technology? Seeing Requiems severe damaged shell, the interior is still stable and habitable on undamaged areas within the planet. Forerunner Mega Structures are able to reconstruct depending its conditions and resources. There must be a New Hierarchy in the midst of their purpose for being in Requiem.
Simply Theorizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom