• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double posting is for chumps.

So is regretting saying "why would I pay to go see a bunch of nerds" and then later ponying up over $200 for passes.

umad-o.gif

FyreWulff

Why is Fyre complaining about HDD space? I think we all know who really needs it.

.. I was just talking about how the HDD requirement would play into DLC adoption rates. My situation wasn't even related to it. Especially when people try to link me to US shops when I'm in Canada.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
.. I was just talking about how the HDD requirement would play into DLC adoption rates. My situation wasn't even related to it. Especially when people try to link me to US shops when I'm in Canada.
*shrug* At this point, just know not to get burned unless you're really anal about achievements - in which case, wait for sales and join a boosting party.

The generation is ending, people just aren't going to be as invested, compounding the HDD thing.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Good. Because my situation is related to it.

Which reminds me. Ellis, on a scale of 1 to lol how screwed am I for SpOps content?
Shame HDD prices are still crazy, or I'd just recommend you pick up a WD Scorpio Black and flash to the XB 320 format.

Arnie

OK, question time:

Has it been confirmed whether the scoring system can be converted back into the traditional system, one that's more conducive to competitive play?

I understand this system's great for all the Call of Duty players 343 hope to entice, but in terms of communicating the score of, say, a game of Slayer it's incredibly clumsy.

OK, question time:

Has it been confirmed whether the scoring system can be converted back into the traditional system, one that's more conducive to competitive play?

I understand this system's great for all the Call of Duty players 343 hope to entice, but in terms of communicating the score of, say, a game of Slayer it's incredibly clumsy.
Divide by ten? I know though, I want it simple, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom