• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedalius

iBP93dAen0MZw.gif

Looks cooler, doesn't look like its too disorienting.

I thought BS Angel's wording in the bulletin could have been alluding to a Forge reveal at RTX. But David just posted that the stuff being shown would be cool, but not mind blowing. So that probably nixes my thinking in the butt.

And she could just be talking about the Panel and nothing more. Oh well.

He said today though right, not tomorrow. RTX is tomorrow so Forge is still possible.

Is it just me or did Speed Boost turn all the sparks blue? Normally it's yellow-orange. Does that mean we'll get red sparks with damage boost and green with overshield?

Looks cooler, doesn't look like its too disorienting.

Personally I like the first person thrusters a little better; less for the looks, more for the continuity of perspective. But that's just preference, I mean I don't even like vehicles very much in Halo in part because they go third person. Still looks great.

This is just silly.

I don't think so. You can tell a lot about a map from watching gameplay. You think that you could watch full gameplays of Sword Base and not say it's not a great map? It would be pretty obvious. I'm not saying that it sucks, but from the gameplay I saw it doesn't look like a great map. Haven looks really good though.

Well I'm outta here. Magnum sucks in Halo4 confirmed? :(
dog_jumps_out_of_moving_car.gif

Lol I thought that was funny in the bulletin. No beating around the bush here, our Magnum sucks!

We don't know, we haven't had any footage from a player's POV who has had thrusters til' now.
We did, and it was in first person.

Just finished Cryptum, wasn't nearly as slow as some of you made it out to be, pretty good read overall. Probably start Primordium on vacation next week.
I'm about a third of the way through it and don't think it's slow either. Prettying interesting so far.

Lol I thought that was funny in the bulletin. No beating around the bush here, our Magnum sucks!
Could be just a personal preference thing, but it sure sounded that way. I played a game of Reach Team Slayer today for the first time in over 6 months. Used the pistol quite a bit on powerhouse. Honestly, the weapon feels great. Even as a five shot kill I can deal with it. But I can't get over how small the clip is for it. And of course bloom gets in the way too. But the small clip defies logic. My aim and reflexes were all over the place lol. And invis has no business being in the game. It was practically constant red dots on the radar. May be on again later tonight if anyone will be playing. I gotta sleep first, though. Time for bed!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
But...but..but yesterday Infinity Slayer sucked.
I never said it sucked. If I remember correctly, I referred to it as "compelling" yesterday.

Is it just me or did Speed Boost turn all the sparks blue? Normally it's yellow-orange. Does that mean we'll get red sparks with damage boost and green with overshield?
Customizable spark colors, maybe? :-O

The MLG playlist can't go up fast enough this November.
I'm not making any judgment calls yet, but it's like people just forgot about the clip of the crowd reacting to all of the wonderful additions to Reach. Things can look good and sound good in theory, but... could be bad too, m'kay?
Haha love the avatar moonman. I was gonna comment on her when I first saw the video.
haha thanks. I accidentally paused the video and it randomly stopped on her. Naturally, I pressed PrtScn

EDIT: oH yeah sleep. later.

Striker

gorgeous environments. that last one really reminds me of blood gulch. please no.
Does look a tiny bit similar to the space in Blood Gulch for the Halo Wars map. With less grass, I s'pose. Would like to see that map Frankie described for MP that reminded him of Coag and Waterworks.

Trey

Just finished Cryptum, wasn't nearly as slow as some of you made it out to be, pretty good read overall. Probably start Primordium on vacation next week.

Cryptum is probably the best book in the entire franchise. But trust me (us) when I (we) say Primordium is dumb slow. It moves at a glacial pace and the payoff is good in spite of the rest of the book.

LD2k

Neo Member
Cryptum is probably the best book in the entire franchise. But trust me (us) when I (we) say Primordium is dumb slow. It moves at a glacial pace and the payoff is good in spite of the rest of the book.
Well in terms of pacing... no, no, you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom