• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalker ill play some games, if you dont mind. if your still on... EDIT: NVM looks like you are off.

also, that desert map is one of the most beautiful locations in a video game i have seen in a long time.

Computron

SpOps enviroments lool awesome, look at dem rocks!

42epR.jpg

0WMol.jpg

2KoNA.jpg

kJf4v.jpg

The terrain looks almost as good as in rage, but the rocks aren't as seamless.

JonCha

Been PMing back and forth and there is where mine and Computon's team are at: we can do Sunday, 9PM GMT.

Obviously I can do Sunday evening and so can dangerbyrnes, mastrbiggy, Recarpo, VivaciousJazzy (he can only do Sunday, so it's going to have to be then), TCKaos hopefully, Computron hopefully and Fuchsdh hasn't replied.

Ryaaan14

Banned
This may sound kind of pathetic, but seeing those SpOps maps actually makes me a little misty eyed. For some reason they have such a powerful aesthetic feel, it really brings me back to the classic Halo environments that were somewhat lacking in Reach, and especially lacking in Reach multiplayer.

I am really eager to kill some dudes on those.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
This may sound kind of pathetic, but seeing those SpOps maps actually makes me a little misty eyed. For some reason they have such a powerful aesthetic feel, it really brings me back to the classic Halo environments that were somewhat lacking in Reach, and especially lacking in Reach multiplayer.

nerd tears and dudes -- both will fall.

I played Zealot too aggressively, died a lot trying to hold Gold. Games were close. ggs again y'all.

Booties and Henery definitely would've been rad though. Maybe if we can find a time this weekend we'll do it over 4v4...

(booties can play tonight, henery leave work and come play :p)

Hey, if everyone can make it work over the weekend I'm down for sure.

While no tears were shed on my part, it did give me the feeling of Halo finally being back. I hated the Reach aesthetics.

Ryaaan14

Banned
They're waiting, not sleeping.

Well the waiting doesn't give us a whole lot to do on Bungie Day. I highly doubt we'll get any announcements of any sort, and obviously nothing Halo related.

I will celebrate in spirit by remembering how much fun I've had on previous Bungie Days, but tbh it's too depressing to think about what's going to happen this year.

Homeboyd

Well the waiting doesn't give us a whole lot to do on Bungie Day. I highly doubt we'll get any announcements of any sort, and obviously nothing Halo related.

I will celebrate in spirit by remembering how much fun I've had on previous Bungie Days, but tbh it's too depressing to think about what's going to happen this year.
What in the world.

Just.. I don't know.. stay tuned, man. If you think they're not going to celebrate or there won't be anything worth your time... that's cool, I guess. I'll be livin' it up and celebrating the fine ladies and gentlemen who brought Halo into our lives for the past decade.

Ryaaan14

Banned
What in the world.

Just.. I don't know.. stay tuned, man. If you think they're not going to celebrate or there won't be anything worth your time... that's cool, I guess. I'll be livin' it up and celebrating the fine ladies and gentlemen who brought Halo into our lives for the past decade.

What in the world.

I have done that almost every day for the past 5 years. :_P

Homeboyd

What in the world.

I have done that almost every day for the past 5 years. :_P
It just sounded like you were upset they weren't going to be revealing their game or talking about Halo... Which has been known for quite some time.

I can't figure why they would not celebrate as per usual. Especially considering the hints they've been dropping at b.net. Yeah, they won't be dropping a free Halo map on us, but that doesn't mean we won't have some exciting Destiny-related things in the works tomorrow.

Vire

Have a feeling we'll be seeing some Forge goodies at RTX based on the wording of this sentence in the Bulletin:

Speaking of which, RTX is tomorrow. We spent the last few weeks working on the panel, putting it together piece-by-piece, making sure every last part was in picture-perfect position. The final section just snapped into place, and we’re hoping you’ll be pleased with what we created. I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

If we get snapping or magnetic properties AND dynamic water I can't wait to see everyone break their 360s trying to make magnetic water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom