• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to hear that. Mass Effect 3 is a fantastic game.
Loving it, other than the weird side mission structure in this game were they given them to you when you can't do them, etc.

Although I just get play (MAJOR ME3 SPOILERS)
Miranda's death was so forced. She was a little scratched up, and then boom piano track and she's dead 20 seconds later. Clearly they just wanted to kill off some their characters, even though there wasn't really a reason for it. Mordin's death was epic as fuck though.

Just watched that the other night. So good, can't wait for Rises.

Karl2177

Loving it, other than the weird side mission structure in this game were they given them to you when you can't do them, etc.

Although I just get play (MAJOR ME3 SPOILERS)
Miranda's death was so forced. She was a little scratched up, and then boom piano track and she's dead 20 seconds later. Clearly they just wanted to kill off some their characters, even though there wasn't really a reason for it. Mordin's death was epic as fuck though.

Just watched that the other night. So good, can't wait for Rises.

Regarding your spoiler:
Her death isn't forced. There are certain things that you can do to prevent it. And afaik, there are only 2 major characters(Mordin and someone on Rannoch, if you haven't gotten there yet) that have death forced upon them through the story(and imo they were 2 of the best characters).

Tawpgun

Here, this should hold you guys over until the Arbiter cutscene replaced with GAF stuff gets done.

Now in video form!

slow-clap-gif.gif

The multiplayer has gotten tonnes of free dlc. Loads of maps, weapons and characters added to the mix. Really impressive how they tweak character builds and weapon eddiciencies every few weeks. Such a great gem in the franchise and something I wish 343 would look towards when updating Halo 4. Patch notes, patch notes, patch notes. I'd eat that shit up.

Regarding your spoiler:
Her death isn't forced. There are certain things that you can do to prevent it. And afaik, there are only 2 major characters(Mordin and someone on Rannoch, if you haven't gotten there yet) that have death forced upon them through the story(and imo they were 2 of the best characters).

Oh yeah, those were really great. I'm pretty sure he's past Rannoch if I still remember the story correctly. Though only Legion died for me :)

Regarding your spoiler:

Spoilers far dayz
What can you do to prevent it? Whatever I got was incredibly forced. No indication that she was significantly injured, just randomly dies and gives some hammy speech to her sister about a normal life. Totally out of left field.

The multiplayer has gotten tonnes of free dlc. Loads of maps, weapons and characters added to the mix. Really impressive how they tweak character builds and weapon eddiciencies every few weeks. Such a great gem in the franchise and something I wish 343 would look towards when updating Halo 4. Patch notes, patch notes, patch notes. I'd eat that shit up.
Yeah I haven't touched multiplayer yet, but I want to get into it. The DLC model is pretty sweet.

Oh yeah, those were really great. I'm pretty sure he's past Rannoch if I still remember the story correctly. Though only Legion died for me :)

dem spoilers
Yeah I've done that, Legion and the Geth are gone for me. Didn't want it to work out that way, but Legion wanted to use the new Reaper code to destroy the Quarians. Shame, I liked Legion.

Homeboyd

It doesn't? Wut.
No. What the hell would cause that to all the sudden quit working? Getting the "500 - internal server error" every time. Been posting from my phone all afternoon as mobile GAF is the only thing working for me. Damnedest thing.

Edit: desktop version works on my phone.

Karl2177

Spoilers far dayz
What can you do to prevent it? Whatever I got was incredibly forced. No indication that she was significantly injured, just randomly dies and gives some hammy speech to her sister about a normal life. Totally out of left field.

More ME3 spoilers:
I know for certain that if she was your love interest in the 2nd game and you said you still wanted to be with her in 3, then she'll survive. The other ways I believe are talking to her all 3 times on the Citadel. There might be another way if you have a high enough Paragon/Renegade at Sanctuary, but I'm not sure on that one.

More ME3 spoilers:
I know for certain that if she was your love interest in the 2nd game and you said you still wanted to be with her in 3, then she'll survive. The other ways I believe are talking to her all 3 times on the Citadel. There might be another way if you have a high enough Paragon/Renegade at Sanctuary, but I'm not sure on that one.

Thar be spoilers
Well talking to her 3 times on the Citadel isn't one of them, because I did that.

Enfinit

Have at it gentlemen. Not sure which ones have been used already, but there's at least 1-2 codes that work for each weapon.

Hammer
?6HGD-TTKCF-WRRP2-DWD3F-376PZ
?CM43-P9JM6-9F7K2-YHMKY-7GVKZ
9?TCH-H2RTC-Q7DVT-4J47W-4JTMZ
?RPKM-PK2WH-96F7C-WKCCH-2KW6Z

Sword
3?93C-9WMT6-CMH79-FH424-4T2QZ
99?2Y-4YDF9-QTJTC-HP4XH-VXCCZ
3?WWR-P9KQW-69D7M-2PJK7-RRK4Z

Needler
?HCKG-WW4WM-9RM9J-QD7QK-CTTMZ
?R9JR-GQ22Q-WTJTX-CHDD6-9TY2Z
3?T7C-G94HX-F4WP9-H44JY-6G3HZ
Y?WFY-3RJM4-2QRX9-3P94D-G39YZ

All "?"s are letters for added flavor.

Karl2177

Thar be spoilers
Well talking to her 3 times on the Citadel isn't one of them, because I did that.

Still talking ME3:
Huh. Do you know if she was loyal in ME2? Because if certain characters like Kasumi or Zaeed weren't loyal, they wouldn't survive their side missions in ME3. But I'm not sure if that would apply to someone as major as her...

Karl2177

Have at it gentlemen. Not sure which ones have been used already, but there's at least 1-2 codes that work for each weapon.

Hammer

Sword

Needler

I snagged the last Needler one. Thanks!

EDIT: Well, shoot. My first ever unintentional double post.

Hammer

Sword

Needler

Claimed the one that has strikethrough. The bolded one was taken already, though.

TCKaos

Hammer

Sword

Needler

Updated. I snagged that Needler, thanks for the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom