• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Man

Banned
2ntwtxe.gif

This thread.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
http://halogaf.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/asslands.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
Haha, I really need to read that article Stump posted about Harlequin romance culture. I wonder if I should fulfill my sudden curiosity to find Halo-themed romance.

Karl2177

Well she has only been inside one man... and that was the Chief.

Hopefully its all explained in Halo 4.

Edit: Anyone know if Halsey was into it? That would give us the answer.
"Your architecture is similar to the Autumn's"
"Don't get any funny ideas."

Oh, she got funny ideas. Funny ideas indeed.

Omni

So after playing Halo 3 for a few hours tonight, I realised that I prefer the vetoing system over the system Reach used. I think I managed to play maybe 8 games, and not one of them was on the same map... as opposed to Reach's system where nine times out of ten everyone chooses Blood Gulch or whatever it's called these days.

Has there been any word on what Halo 4 is using?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So after playing Halo 3 for a few hours tonight, I realised that I prefer the vetoing system over the system Reach used. I think I managed to play maybe 8 games, and not one of them was on the same map... as opposed to Reach's system where nine times out of ten everyone chooses Blood Gulch or whatever it's called these days.

Has there been any word on what Halo 4 is using?
There has been little info as to how exactly the MM system will work in Halo 4. Now that weapons are player option, I suppose at least in Slayer playlists that people will likely just be voting for maps. But as stated, we don't know.

Yep. Spoil me on everything about the interface & systems for multiplayer. Leave the content of Campaign & Spops for me to discover.

Please no. You're bringing back flashbacks of my worst Halo multiplayer experience ever: community member begins to go into detail about Elite physiology, sex acts, and deviantart.

Okay. I agree with this then. One question, Does anyone else think the Beta Main Menu of Halo 4 foreshadows too much or..? (Not that I don't like it) it leaves with more questions and a good impression of the coming epicness that'll cause nostalgia boners.

The last Sparkast mentions that the orginal idea for Spartan Ops was to have "side stories", instead of what we get now; a more linked story to the main campaign. What do people think about that?

I would have liked that they went the whole side story way, because it could have done alot of the book stories.
It depends. Spartan Ops should extend the universe. Do not let it re-tell stuff. Tell stories with it. Stories with connection to the books etc. Let me give a example:
Spartan Ops season 4 or 5 is about that the Spartan IVs have to explore a Installation for a research team. They do explore, and experience a unique story.
The research data the Spartans gather will become significant in a new Halo novel. The novel only mentions that the Spartan IVs compile the information in a operation on a Halo installation. (Connection to the Spartan Ops Season created).

That's what I hope for Spartan Ops. Good gameplay stuff with a unique or continued story with very small connection to other Halo products.

Let me get this thread rolling again...

Why are the Forerunners/Prometheans in the suits tiny? (See tiny arms).

My guess is the same base unit exists withing all three of the Promethean classes and what we see acts as some kind of exoskeleton.

How will this thing work into multiplayer? Like the Elephant?

I doubt its going to be in multiplayer but id love a map similar to sandtrap again (maybe stop the Elephant/Mammoth/Mastodon's being able to get to each other.

New Elites look awesome.

I really like the design of all the new covenant, i hope we are not restricted to Elites/jackals/grunts id love to see hunters/drones/brutes/engineers even lesser prophets in the updated art style. Brutes the most followed closely by hunters.

How do you suppose the railgun works? Like a SpLaser?

Apparently its a short charge period follow by a blast and i think i heard mention of a cool down sad that we have not seen footage of it yet.

Fuchsdh

"Why, why, WHY!" John clawed at his face as Cortana pleasured herself on his manhood yet again. "What did I do to deserve this!?"

I find myself asking the same thing, Master Chief

Thanks for quoting a segment. My curiosity is now satisfied without clicking. Good gravy thats horrifyingly bad...

Thanks for quoting a segment. My curiosity is now satisfied without clicking. Good gravy thats horrifyingly bad...

You should check it out, nice three way action between Chief, Cortana and Miranda.

I think Johnson makes a cameo appearance as well.

I hear he "knows what the ladies like".

nice, you've finally completed your halo fan fiction

my favorite lines:
John was rubbing his temples, "you know this trip would be a lot easier if you had a nice tall glass of SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"No." He said simply. Unfortunately, Cortana was not taking no for an answer. Quicker than a SPARTAN's reflexes, she jumped on top of him and ripped his shirt of. "Cortana! What the hell!"

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Let me get this thread rolling again...

Why are the Forerunners/Prometheans in the suits tiny? (See tiny arms).

They may still be AI - we don't know. Those arms are likely for performing tasks as the other two arms are... Well... Weapon arms.

They may have transferred all their minds into these machines kinda like how didact did?

Cortana says the promethean knights are not organic in the E3 trailer

daedalius

They may still be AI - we don't know. Those arms are likely for performing tasks as the other two arms are... Well... Weapon arms.

They may have transferred all their minds into these machines kinda like how didact did?

Manipulator arms instead of weapon arms, makes sense; but they could probably be bigger and less like t-rex arms :p

Tawpgun

I believe the arms are there because thats how their built. There's no forerunner or robot inside the suit. The whole thing is a robot.

We got told at e3 they are "forerunner defensive AI's"

Retro

50 Shades of Gray, the latest Halorotica set in Forge world.
I'm shocked none of you made this joke yet.

Maybe because it's not that funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom