• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I'm off to sift back through and find that derailment. EDIT: Did not disappoint. Personal favorites: The Hole Protocol and 50 Shades of Gray.

Getting ddos'd.
Actually? Who's doing it?

lawful

Banned
is 343 going to be at NYCC? Can I play Halo 4 there (if I buy a VIP ticket?) ?

Can I get something signed and join the cool club?

Akai__

Getting ddos'd.

Is there no way to find out, who is in charge for this? I thought it was 343industries.org, because they steal from littleenglishblog and from THC, but I don't want to accuse nobody...

It really sucks...

Edit: Gotta catch up with the thread. ~8 sites to read.

Karl2177

I'm trying to distribute among GAF, Waypoint, and HBO. If overall everyone here prefers the FUD poster over the Silentium poster let me know and I'll switch them.
Ughhhh. This is tough. I like the Silentium poster, but my roommate likes the FUD one. Do you know where you'll be putting up the FUD one (because I know Dax showed interest in the Silentium poster too).

Is there no way to find out, who is in charge for this? I thought it was 343industries.org, because they steal from littleenglishblog and from THC, but I don't want to accuse nobody...

It really sucks...

Game would have gone Gold by then so don't see what else they have to do ;)

It really sucks...

well if its them, its kind of stupid because we are their news source and our site being down doesnt help them.

IHaveIce

Banned

It really sucks...

skip the last pages .. really you don't wanna read that.

is 343 going to be at NYCC? Can I play Halo 4 there (if I buy a VIP ticket?) ?

Can I get something signed and join the cool club?
Oh If they are there we will hear about it only 3 days before.. They announce this stuff pretty late.

Re-posting because people ignored this post thanks to Mastrbiggy's awesome contest:
I wonder if we are going to fight those things or if they belong to the artificial fauna of Requiem...

ilyeDn4jbrTbA.png

And Stinkles, check yo pms.

Oh If they are there we will hear about it only 3 days before.. They announce this stuff pretty late.
No? It depends when organizer of the event is announcing the panel schedule.

IHaveIce

Banned
Re-posting because people ignored this post thanks to Mastrbiggy's awesome contest:

And Stinkles, check yo pms.

No? It depends when organizer of the event is announcing the panel schedule.

Interesting picture. I hope for new Air Enemies.

I wasn't completely serious, I know it isn't all their fault, but sometimes it would be nicer to have a full schedule of events 343 is attending

Akai__

well if its them, its kind of stupid because we are their news source and our site being down doesnt help them.

Of course it does. 1st they steal all the stuff and then they are continuing without THC and littlenglishblog... The people would search for info on an other site and they would probably find out about 343indistries.org

skip the last pages .. really you don't wanna read that.

Hmhh, nothing new, just weirdGAF? Or why shouldn't I read it?

So 343Industries.org are "Stealing" sources from THC site? What exactly is going on? please clarify, thank you.

Yeah they are stealing stuff from littleenglishblog and THC without quoting it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Is there footage of a mech in Halo 4 in action or something? From campaign maybe? I've seen references but not footage.

And in before frame rate jokes.

Frankie's tweet about Halo 4's cutscene got me wondering how the total runtime for Halo 4's cutscenes will compare to previous games. I tried to look up total runtimes for past Halo games, but my Google skills were failing me. I think Halo 1 rounds out about 55 minutes, and Halo 2 has about 75 minutes worth.

I wonder if it's longer than Halo 2, or has the longest runtime of any Halo game to date.

Of course it does. 1st they steal all the stuff and then they are continuing without THC and littlenglishblog... The people would search for info on an other site and they would probably find out about 343indistries.org

Hmhh, nothing new, just weirdGAF? Or why shouldn't I read it?

Yeah they are stealing stuff from littleenglishblog and THC without quoting it.

Welp. That's pretty messed up. I hope things get cleared up with all of that. Also, Thank you.

^ I really hope Halo 4s cutscenes can deliver, and the bried bit we have seen seems to be a step above the rest. I still think Halo 2 had the best in the series by a far, so if Halo 4 can match or surpass that I will be very happy.

I wonder if we are going to fight those things or if they belong to the artificial fauna of Requiem...

ilyeDn4jbrTbA.png

They remind me of a Sentinel with organic elements like Engineers, I hope we do get to see more things like this. And since others mentioned the stingrays, Ill post a pic to show that they definitely are different.

j1sZk.png

ABVUM.png

Is there footage of a mech in Halo 4 in action or something? From campaign maybe? I've seen references but not footage.

You can see it in motion from the theatrical trailer for a brief moment.

Aggrotek

Jesus, the last couple pages were horrendous...

On the topic of the icons, I really think that the way they look now is not very intuitive. I couldn't tell you which one was which.

GhaleonEB

Frankie's tweet about Halo 4's cutscene got me wondering how the total runtime for Halo 4's cutscenes will compare to previous games. I tried to look up total runtimes for past Halo games, but my Google skills were failing me. I think Halo 1 rounds out about 55 minutes, and Halo 2 has about 75 minutes worth.

I wonder if it's longer than Halo 2, or has longest runtime of any Halo game to date.

I'm really interested in how long the campaign is; Halo 1, 2 and 3 were roughly on part in terms of mission count and play through length.

I wonder if it's longer than Halo 2, or has longest runtime of any Halo game to date.
Yep. Read the tweet. And hope it is longer than Halo 2 and delivers the same or better quality. Halo 2 was so good in these terms. Need to replay it.

You can see it here. But spoilers ahead!

I'm really interested in how long the campaign is; Halo 1, 2 and 3 were roughly on part in terms of mission count and play through length.

Oh yeah. That's far more important. I wonder when 343 will touch on how long the campaign is compared to other Halo games, and how many levels the game has. I tried to find out when we learned how many levels Halo 3's campaign would have, but I came up short. I did find some something interesting. I did find some articles about some shenanigans hackers pulled when the ripped the "names" of the campaign levels from the Halo 3 beta. So I guess the beta?

JonCha

Was the snow level on the work-in-progress Halo in Halo 3 based on the snow environment we explore in CE? Wasn't it a 1:1 rebuild on 04?

lawful

Banned
I just counted and I've spent over 750 dollars on arcade games/games on demand. I hope the Nextbox will let me transfer most of it so it's not a complete waste of money.

Also if the 720 does not support Xbox Originals like Halo CE and Halo 2, Halo 2 will have to be remade in some way

FyreWulff

Was the snow level on the work-in-progress Halo in Halo 3 based in the snow environment we explore in CE? Wasn't it a 1:1 rebuild on 04?

Yup. And the last part of the escape run is Silent Cartographer. The first part isn't exactly 1:1 though.. no rock bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom