• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Haha, you guys would woop my ass. I think I'm going to have to politely decline, I'm just not good enough anymore. :(

Halo 2 was the glory days for me.

ahh man, dont back out. we need our 4th! dont stress about doing well, i'll probably choke too. just have fun.

please.

The terrain looks almost as good as in rage, but the rocks aren't as seamless.

Damn, Rage does that looks niccceee.. Halo 4 almost is there, but I do agree about it not being as seamless. That has always bugged me in Halo how transition from one material to another has always been so harsh.

Have a feeling we'll be seeing some Forge goodies at RTX based on the wording of this sentence in the Bulletin:

Great catch, it really seems like you may be spot on with that.

if you wouldnt mind posting, or pm'ing, me your schedule as well. not sure its going to work, but this seem to be the way to actually schedule a match.
I'm free weeknights after 7 pacific, and during the day saturday and sunday usually. Weekend nights are up in the air every week

Vire

ahh man, dont back out. we need our 4th! dont stress about doing well, i'll probably choke too. just have fun.

please.
Okay okay. Got me good. I'll post a schedule in the thread.

I'm pretty much free after 8:00 EST every weekday. So whichever day you want works for me.

a zoojoo

Banned
no lightspeed is to slow, we're going to have to go right to Ludicrous Speed
spaceballs-ludicrous-speed-o.gif

What would the world be without Plywood?
Short one BK.
i kid, i kid
The absolute lack of strafe on that guy at the head of the stars is genuinely mind blowing. He actually took his thumb off the left trigger.
SMH
That's awesome, even with team BK at the top of the stairs.
Team BK over Team Fury anyday
Put some more players on the map (6v6) and this game will be a blast.

Gameplay seemed really slow on the maps shown in MLG videos.
Plywood, i know that's you
You have excited a Junior!

(are we allowed to be excited?!?! I'm so confused! Someone adopt me!)
Tashi will.
nice catch. also, post your schedule in the tourney thread ;)
Sweet, i didn't even know there was a thread, thanks dude!

Kuroyume

Banned
Really like the look of the Spartan Ops maps. The whole dark areas with bright colors look is really nice. Reminds me of PSO where you would enter a room sometimes and the light would dim and the enemies glowed. Definitely don't want to see a lot of that in regular multiplayer but it could be a good thing to see often in campaign and co-op.

The dual Scarab encounter is broken on Legendary. At least, if you try to defeat the two using a Guass Warthog. Having to deal with Banshees and their pinpoint accuracy, engaging the Brutes on the Scarab in close range encounters where you don't fair well at all, having to deal with Ghosts and Prowlers on the ground too, and the Brute-manned turrets that surround the Scarab.

It's doable, but you just have to get really, really lucky. After dying about thirty times I gave up and used the Hornet to victory.

Of course, I could just suck.

Also the Needler. I must know about the Needler.

Yes. This too.

It was just some black and white 11x17 on a phone pole. Nothing fancy.

omg yes please

I think Frankles said that we're getting something to the effect of loadout names as far as team names go. So while you can't do that, there's still options like Team Armor Lock vs Team Wolf, Team Redshift vs Team Emile, etc.

Made some avatars since this idea's been in my head since I first saw thrusters, feel free to use them:

eLevT.png
Du2xj.png

I can make the Spartan a different color if anyone really wants.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Also the Needler. I must know about the Needler.
Me too. It sits beside the Scattershot as a Tier 1 ordnance drop weapon, and that makes me REALLY curious about it. If it really is that powerful, I imagine it'll be one of the most annoying power weapons ever. Maybe Dax won't even miss the pro-pipe.

I assume you are all talking about this right.

BS ANGEL said:
Speaking of which, RTX is tomorrow. We spent the last few weeks working on the panel, putting it together piece-by-piece, making sure every last part was in picture-perfect position. The final section just snapped into place, and we’re hoping you’ll be pleased with what we created. I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom