• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedalius

I'm sure you did.

But going by the tweet it sounded as though the map would possibly end up in a MM playlist that it was not designed for and not to drum up a dead horse but going by the way Reach's playlist were handled I merely felt I should air my grievance. Am I jumping the gun since I haven't played the game myself yet? Of course.

But there's not much else to do in this thread these days.

Argue Macs vs PCs and talk about identity theft, duh!

a zoojoo

Banned
A ZOOOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
wat
by david ellis
your welcome frankie/based ellis
If zoojoos was posting this stuff I'd believe him. You are no zoojoos.
wats a zoojoos?
Best newcomer?

Best newcomer.
I kid, I kid.

Sort of.
Fracas why u no love me anymore?
Well then don't? We only did because there were four of us sitting here.

And we had loads of fun, while you didn't. lol.
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Where the fuck is a zoo joo?@"
Did you miss me?
The progenitor.
I think i see wat you did here.
He fled as we set fire to the rest of their fleet.
I definitly see what you did here.

Now if you guys excuse me, i'm off to help produce some music. May Based Marty/ Neil Davidge run through me.

Enfinit

That just happened!

I love you guys.

Testing now. Nice so far. Watching the Halo 4 demo. :p

Better bass than the A40s so far, closed back so better sound overall. Be playing some Reach in a bit to test.
Are the A50's worth the extra money over the A40's? I've been wanting to snag a pair since they were announced, would love a review from an actual gamer.

Overdoz1z, this is why you don't 1v1 people.
In my defense, I really, really didn't want to. I went up 5-0 and he quit. It was on SWAT Guardian (so no power-ups), BR primary, Sniper secondary. No weapon pick-ups, only 'nades. Unlimited ammo. Super srs business fer sure.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
WTF is going on in here.

Sprayed it with a metallic silver. The flat black was making it difficult to see the imperfections. More body filler and spot putty here I come. Probably add more fiberglass inside the helmet. All the sanding and dremel usage has weakened the helmets integrity. The Brute helmet should be way less complicated than this. It's fewer pieces and less circular than a full helmet. Sizing is going to be the most difficult part aspec of the Brute hhead piece. Wu, I need a rough height estimate...

I'm jelly over here, I don't have the skills or talent for that kind of thing.

Striker

That means there's still another BTB map out there that resembles Waterworks, to some degree. Unless it's that one. And then there's Longbow. 3/10 BTB so far...

PAX can't come soon enough.
No one-sided ones so far? Isn't there one that reminded him of Coagulation/Waterworks, as well? Three symmetrical. Maybe we'll get another Rat's Nest outta this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom