• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfinit

Shots fired

EveryThreadEver.gif

Woorloog

Banned
What now?

Certain ways to kill others give extra points, ie Splatter, Assassination, stuff like that.

PS, like your avatar. Kinda funny.

Oh that map the made everyone on my team quit out because they spawn with fucking ARs on a big ass map.

The thing is shit with 4v4 BR's too.

With ARs: Banshee, Warthog and Laser and it is done.
With BRs: Control hill, use Warthog.

Not optimal but i liked it okay. Certainly like it better than anything in Reach...

Homeboyd

Holy shit the first one is fucking awesome. Will buy for sur if it get to the store.
I'm still waiting for an avi so I can thief it and parade around GAF pretending like I made it so people can tell me how awesome it is and I can say "yup, I'm awesome" and probably get phone #'s and do sex's with the ladies.

So, whenever is cool.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
First you say I sound like whatever you said I sounded like, now this?
Wait, what? I only kind of remember saying that.

Tempest is a 6v6 map (IMO). So it doesn't fit anywhere in Reach... Too bad, like it really.
Yeah, I really like Tempest, but never have an opportunity to play it anymore. We should set-up some HaloGAF customs and run 2 Flag on Tempest soon.

I like Epitaph.
PFFHT
ME TOO

Aggrotek

So lemme get this straight, you proceed to insult the entirety of HaloGAF, comparing us to Waypoint and such, then say we need to be friends? Seriously, if you want us to like you don't be a douche. You've started all of these arguments then try to resolve them with youtube videos.

Getting pretty close to finalizing it. Anymore suggestions?

Also, the HALO logo was way too odd looking at full size, so it has been squished down.

That looks awesome. Would buy hoodie.

Noricart

Also, the HALO logo was way too odd looking at full size, so it has been squished down.

It's beautiful...
It would be nice to have GAF be in the Halo font, but that would look tacky and mess up the look.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Well then don't? We only did because there were four of us sitting here.

And we had loads of fun, while you didn't. lol.
Well its your fault you did not share a build of H4 with us....you would not be stuck playing btb maps with only 4 players ;p

Overdoziz

Banned
True. But i was also being truthful.
Though i don't like its gameplay nearly as much as i love how it looks. It is probably the most beatiful map in any Halo, IMO. It just appeals to me very, very strongly.
Go take a picture and look at that while you play on good maps then.

IHaveIce

Banned

It is so gooood.

Tempest is a terrible map. I'd rather play on Uncaged and simultaneously stab myself in the tits than play on that piece of shit map.

I agree that Tempest is shit ( But I think with open caves it would be better) but worse than Uncaged? That's a tough one.

I posted about this before, but I'm not sure if you saw it so I'll say it again: I'm not sure about how the text cuts off the eagle. Looking over the image, the way the text cuts out part of the eagle doesn't seem to flow well.

But I don't know anything about designing an image, so feel free to ignore me, haha. Everyone else seems to like it. :)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

I'm sure you did.

But going by the tweet it sounded as though the map would possibly end up in a MM playlist that it was not designed for and not to drum up a dead horse but going by the way Reach's playlist were handled I merely felt I should air my grievance. Am I jumping the gun since I haven't played the game myself yet? Of course.

But there's not much else to do in this thread these days.

Woorloog

Banned
Go take a picture and look at that while you play on good maps then.

Doesn't work like that. The map has a feel. Can't feel it unless i'm actually playing on it.

And how the map looks really affects how i like it. The Pit, for example. Plays well (well, not the base Halo 3 variant, fuck that amount of power weapons, power ups and two regens, fuck) but looks so fucking ugly. Has anti-feel, affects playing on it negatively.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member

Haha, awesome. While I agree with Plywood, sometimes it's nice to forget about optimal settings and just play.

I posted about this before, but I'm not sure if you saw it so I'll say it again: I'm not sure about how the text cuts off the eagle. Looking over the image, the way the text cuts out part of the eagle doesn't seem to flow well.

Thats the way the actual logo is, so I haven't touched it. I'll see what I can do though

Awesome looking, though you might want to change BELIEVE to BELI343.

Does anyone else want this? BELIEVE OR BELI343? VOTE NOW.

willow ve

Love to hear that more maps will scale well from full 8v8 to 4v4. Always good to have a healthy variety of maps in matchmaking. Can't wait to see more of the multiplayer maps.

Overdoziz

Banned
Thats the way the actual logo is, so I haven't touched it. I'll see what I can do though

Does anyone else want this? BELIEVE OR BELI343? VOTE NOW.
Use the same font for the entire HALOGAF part (or only use a different font for the O) and keep BELIEVE as is. BELI343 looks dumb as hell.

lawful

Banned
So lemme get this straight, you proceed to insult the entirety of HaloGAF, comparing us to Waypoint and such, then say we need to be friends? Seriously, if you want us to like you don't be a douche. You've started all of these arguments then try to resolve them with youtube videos.

Go back and re-read those pages and count how many insults are mine and how many belong to you and the rest.

Start with "worst junior ever" or "ur posts r dum, ur dum"

I'm going to be here, awhile. So let's just do a reset on all this bullshit. I have admired this community for a very long time, I am just not good at being hazed/being the FNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom