• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got caught up.

What the fuck.

ipJiUHrbBTCMw.gif

Fuchsdh

homeyboy pls

cut the poster in half and me and dax will split it equally
trollface.jpg

You realize that means Dax would just protest and say better to give it to you than rip up a good poster, thus validating him as the true rightful owner by Solomonic reasoning.

You lose!

GhaleonEB

Frankie, please let us know which map this is, once it's been revealed.

Well then don't? We only did because there were four of us sitting here.

And we had loads of fun, while you didn't. lol.
Stinkles wins this round, comfortably.

I'd also like to point out that I know this man (I met him on Waypoint), and he's actually using an old picture of myself as an avatar right now, of which he got off my Facebook apparently (guess I'mma lock that up tighter).

He's been attempting to get into my Facebook, stalking my Twitter, get my home phone number and address, as well as gain other personal information like who I'm dating, my full name, etc.

We've ran across each other on other message boards, and I've steered clear from him for the most part for a few months. Now he's poked his head back up on GAF, of which I noticed him here yesterday. I haven't spoken to or replied to him, however I discovered this message in my inbox earlier today:

K29Y

Seriously man. Just leave me the fuck alone.
Word of advice: if you have a creepy stalker dude, send this message to a moderator or administrator. Don't post it on GAF as a post, as creepy stalker dudes probably don't take kindly to that. But seriously, I'd be contacting a mod immediately. That is messed up.

Sprayed it with a metallic silver. The flat black was making it difficult to see the imperfections. More body filler and spot putty here I come. Probably add more fiberglass inside the helmet. All the sanding and dremel usage has weakened the helmets integrity. The Brute helmet should be way less complicated than this. It's fewer pieces and less circular than a full helmet. Sizing is going to be the most difficult part aspec of the Brute hhead piece. Wu, I need a rough height estimate...
Looking great.

Avalanche.

Happy?
I'd have a hard time picking between the two myself; both amazing maps. It might be nostalgia, but I give the edge to Waterworks a bit, even with the cheap sniping points.

I'm with Kuroyume. Waterworks could be epic. And a rare final instance of ladders.
Aye.
Ah, what the hell:

Halo-4-GIF-1.gif

Remember?
I never did understand what was happening while the guy was running with no visibility. I get that there's an edit in there, but still.

s

Karl2177

Damn, this must be why HaloGAF never actually plays Halo. I miss stalker drama and the chance at the poster I was attempting to win. Maybe the HBO drawing...

ElRenoRaven

Goddamn work was busy today. So I'm tired and cranky after work and then spending time fixing up my pc. Did I miss anything good today?

He was actually a commander then

That's why I said "Commander (then Captain)." He was Commander Keyes until the first half of the Battle of Sigma Octanus IV, where he performed the Keyes Loop. After that daring feat, the man was promoted to captain by Admiral Michael Stanforth. So he was Captain Keyes during the second half of the Battle of Sigma Octanus IV. :)

That's why I said "Commander (then Captain)." He was Commander Keyes until the first half of the Battle of Sigma Octanus IV, where he performed the Keyes Loop. After that daring feat, the man was promoted to captain by Admiral Michael Stanforth. So he was Captain Keyes during the second half of the Battle of Sigma Octanus IV. :)

"Then Captain" would mean he was a Captain during that time. I get what you mean now, but it was just semi-poorly worded.

True story, me and some friends beat these guys in Gears 3, and one challenged me to a 1v1 in Diddy Kong Racing, Project64 emulation, no items.

since then, it's just become this running inside joke for the most random-ass 1v1 situations.

"Fuck you man, laggy piece of shit, 1v1 Streets of Rage 3 versus mode, no items"

True story, me and some friends beat these guys in Gears 3, and one challenged me to a 1v1 in Diddy Kong Racing, Project64 emulation, no items.

since then, it's just become this running inside joke for the most random-ass 1v1 situations.

"Fuck you man, laggy piece of shit, 1v1 Streets of Rage 3 versus mode, no items"

For bringing up Project64k, I invite you to play 2v2 Smash 64 with me on kaillera :]

In other fiction talk: Confusion 101!

1. Michael Stanforth
2. Harold Stanforth

Both have the same service number, both commanded the Leviathan at one point, and both have the same last name. You would think they're the same person, but that's a pretty big mistake to make don't you think? Stanforth is from the original Nylund trilogy books (FoR, FS), and Harold is from "The Life of Preston J. Cole." Are they related?

How did Michael Stanforth become an admiral so quickly given his birth date of 2486?

Whee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom