• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
I posted about this before, but I'm not sure if you saw it so I'll say it again: I'm not sure about how the text cuts off the eagle. Looking over the image, the way the text cuts out part of the eagle doesn't seem to flow well.

But I don't know anything about designing an image, so feel free to ignore me, haha. Everyone else seems to like it. :)
But the eagle is also cut off in the Original like this I think.

Does anyone else want this? BELIEVE OR BELI343? VOTE NOW.
like this maybe? like the other HaloGaf shirt has it.

But I llike also as Believe

Alright, I'll make alternate versions. I agree with Overdoziz about the HALOGAF font, so I'll make one like that. I will also sport BELIEVE and BELI343 4 total designs. Will that make peeps happay?

Enfinit

So lemme get this straight, you proceed to insult the entirety of HaloGAF, comparing us to Waypoint and such, then say we need to be friends? Seriously, if you want us to like you don't be a douche. You've started all of these arguments then try to resolve them with youtube videos.

I'd also like to point out that I know this man (I met him on Waypoint), and he's actually using an old picture of myself as an avatar right now, of which he got off my Facebook apparently (guess I'mma lock that up tighter).

He's been attempting to get into my Facebook, stalking my Twitter, get my home phone number and address, as well as gain other personal information like who I'm dating, my full name, etc.

We've ran across each other on other message boards, and I've steered clear from him for the most part for a few months. Now he's poked his head back up on GAF, of which I noticed him here yesterday. I haven't spoken to or replied to him, however I discovered this message in my inbox earlier today:

K29Y

Seriously man. Just leave me the fuck alone.

Thats the way the actual logo is, so I haven't touched it. I'll see what I can do though.
I didn't know that. Apologies.
I'd also like to point out that I know this man (I met him on Waypoint), and he's actually using an old picture of myself as an avatar right now, of which he got off my Facebook apparently (guess I'mma lock that up tighter).

He's been attempting to get into my Facebook, stalking my Twitter, get my home phone number and address, as well as gain other personal information like who I'm dating, my full name, etc.

We've ran across each other on other message boards, and I've steered clear from him for the most part for a few months. Now he's poked his head back up on GAF, of which I noticed him here yesterday. I haven't spoken to or replied to him, however I discovered this message in my inbox earlier today:

K29Y

Oh my that's creepy. Enfinit, I'd contact a mod if he's that much a problem or doesn't back off. Hitokage or Charlequin.

Ryaaan14

Banned

K29Y

PM a mod immediately.

Aggrotek

K29Y

Really?

K29Y

So This Guy's Gotta Hard-on For You?
Sux Bro. Really Sux.

Edit: I was JK. But seriously report him.

Enfinit

I didn't know that. Apologies.

Oh my that's creepy. Enfinit, I'd contact a mod if he's that much a problem or doesn't back off. Hitokage or Charlequin.

Will do. I'm not so much creeped out as I am mildly irritated. Sorry for bringing this drama to GAF, gentlemen.

Unfortunately. The drama I have with this man (child) is long and filled with drama.

So This Guy's Gotta Hard-on For You?
Sux Bro. Really Sux.
If only he was a good-looking woman, this would all be different.

Vire

Well then don't? We only did because there were four of us sitting here.

And we had loads of fun, while you didn't. lol.

It isn't Longbow right?

Also, super pumped by BTB love. :D

EDIT: Actually I just remembered you liked Waterworks. I can't trust your opinion on BTB maps. :p

Slaker117

Getting pretty close to finalizing it. Anymore suggestions?

Also, the HALO logo was way too odd looking at full size, so it has been squished down.

Looks great overall, but GAF seems a little plain next to the fancy Halo text. Doing it all in the Halo style would probably look a little goofy, but maybe try giving GAF some sort of alternate treatment to balance it out.

Sprayed it with a metallic silver. The flat black was making it difficult to see the imperfections. More body filler and spot putty here I come. Probably add more fiberglass inside the helmet. All the sanding and dremel usage has weakened the helmets integrity. The Brute helmet should be way less complicated than this. It's fewer pieces and less circular than a full helmet. Sizing is going to be the most difficult part aspec of the Brute hhead piece. Wu, I need a rough height estimate...

Blueblur1

Looks great overall, but GAF seems a little plain next to the fancy Halo text. Doing it all in the Halo style would probably look a little goofy, but maybe try giving GAF some sort of alternate treatment to balance it out.

I was thinking the same thing too. Seems lopsided. :/

Tempest has Forerunner structures right and a downed pelican, with man cannons on opposite sides of the map? If so, I played it with the staff of HTR in an updated version (Forged) of Tempest that had Banshees. Could've been an objective game.

There is a Forge map on Tempest in MM that has a Banshee, but the default Tempest itself does not, nor has it ever had a Banshee. I assume that forge map is what you're thinking about.

Havok

Tempest has Forerunner structures right and a downed pelican, with man cannons on opposite sides of the map? If so, I played it with the staff of HTR in an updated version (Forged) of Tempest that had Banshees. Could've been an objective game.
There is a Forge map on Tempest in MM that has a Banshee, but the default Tempest itself does not, nor has it ever had a Banshee. I assume that forge map is what you're thinking about.
Yeah, sounds like Temptation, which is really terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom