• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do I submit the shirts to the store?

Im not trying to be a dick but this will likely come off as a dickish thing to say.

That design is messy as shit its got lots of issues with it from blurry lines to shit floating around from lazy erasing. PM me the psd and ill clean it up for you.

I've heard that one before.

LOL, Married GAF assemble!

I hear HiredN00bs is whipped.

Gotta treat those ladies decently Yo.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
So how do I submit the shirts to the store?

Check here:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460437

Evilore said:
Submitting a design: New designs are always welcome. Submit them to me via PM in PSD, EPS, or PNG format, in a transparent canvas of 4000x4000 or as close to that as possible, with outer empty space trimmed. No copyrighted infringement, please, and by submitting your design you agree to transfer ownership of that design to NeoGAF (to avoid copyright concerns). Include any notes you have on recommended design placement and so forth.

EDIT: Agreed a bit with Stalker, just tidy it up a bit and get it into the format Evilore needs and it should be good to go!

I am SO excited for a whole new campaign, new enemies, new maps, new gametypes, new weapons, new playlists, new achievements, new player investment. So much new and so soon (less than 16 weeks now)!

I am not sure how to explain the difference in hosting between Halo and COD but it always seemed like Halo was more true-to-skill. Esecially in light of what has recently been going on with COD servers. The lag is terrible.

Beckx

Now that I know GAF can't handle different opinions I will no longer bring it up.

I don't have words. But luckily China Mieville does:

It is depressing to have to point out, yet again, that there is a distinction between having the legal right to say something & having the moral right not to be held accountable for what you say. Being asked to apologise for saying something unconscionable is not the same as being stripped of the legal right to say it. It’s really not very fucking complicated. Cry Free Speech in such contexts, you are demanding the right to speak any bilge you wish without apology or fear of comeback.

Edit: On a positive note:

Kind of similar to a triathalon or those multievent races I think. In my case, I'm doing the 'mini' variant which is 15kms of a horrfyingly grueling uphill climb, a 5km run and 1.5km on a kayak.

Those things are badass, a friend of ours just got done with one. Good luck!

The first encounter with the Brute Chieftain at Crow's Nest is so damn satisfying. I like those encounters. They are pretty hard and exciting. And when you finish it and look at the corpse of the every brute you killed, it gives you the feeling "Oh fuck yes. I am the Master Chief!".

Frankie once told me I would love Sandtrap...never again.
Frankie tells a lot.

A bit off-topic but damn I got a new used car today! I have to share it with my twin brother but at least, he will not have driver license till the end of this year, and does not need the car that often like, so I'll use it the most times. Just some pics:
i1egbGqFqu9Is.jpg
ibE3yj79FwWKV.jpg
ihL2EEi3KORnh.jpg
I know the most won't care about it but woo! Still have to find a place where I can put my Halo 4 sticker.

I don't have words. But luckily China Mieville does:

So I have to apologize b/c people don't share the same view?

Again, I never made a comment on the incident, all I said was that "sensitivity was a weakness".

There were a few rebuttals which was fine but there was also a lot of harassment which was entirely unwarranted.

Fracas

#fuckonami
What in the fuck.

Please, someone PM a mod or something (I can if no one else feels like it), and get this assholery the hell out of here. I would just put these guys on ignore or something, but I'm sure they'll get quoted, and I'll be subjected to their foolishness again. Jesus.

Can we just make a new thread or something? It's not even about Halo or community interaction anymore. It's all about random people coming and doing drive by trolling. Ugh.

/rant

And I know this post probably didn't help anything, but still.

Again, I never made a comment on the incident, all I said was that "sensitivity was a weakness".

There were a few rebuttals which was fine but there was also a lot of harassment which was entirely unwarranted.
Stop. Just stop. Your voice has been heard. Make this your last post on the subject.

Louis Wu

It always starts out so sweet. Pretty soon you will find yourself shackled to the bed re-living scenes from Misery.

http://www.i-mockery.com/halloween/greatest/pics/misery5.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Holy crap we need more posts so that gif gets off my screen. :(

NIGHTMARES, I TELL YOU. NIGHTMARES.

"true-to-skill"? Elaborate?

I felt that at times on COD, the host was so dominant, it was difficult to tell if you were actually good or you just an overwhelming advantage. In Halo, I felt it was not as obvious. Even though, I recognize there will always be little advantage for the host in any game.

L1NETT

Kind of similar to a triathalon or those multievent races I think. In my case, I'm doing the 'mini' variant which is 15kms of a horrfyingly grueling uphill climb, a 5km run and 1.5km on a kayak.

Good grief. Going to need all of that Viking Strength bro.

Damn good luck.

Beckx

Still have to find a place where I can put my Halo 4 sticker.

No no no, you have to find the place where you won't put a Halo sticker. (Please don't do like the person in front of me today, who had a large "STUDENT DRIVER" sign taped over the rear window, though.)

Gratz man!

Karl2177

No no no, you have to find the place where you won't put a Halo sticker. (Please don't do like the person in front of me today, who had a large "STUDENT DRIVER" sign taped over the rear window, though.)

Gratz man!
...I think that's a drivers education car.

IHaveIce

Banned
Frankie tells a lot.

A bit off-topic but damn I got a new used car today! I have to share it with my twin brother but at least, he will not have driver license till the end of this year, and does not need the car that often like, so I'll use it the most times. Just some pics:

I know the most won't care about it but woo! Still have to find a place where I can put my Halo 4 sticker.
Nice catch. Gratulations Hyper
So you are from NRW :)

Noricart

Kcdv

The helmet looks too angular, and lore wise, it looks like it was made to look cool, although it isn't. Something that I liked about Reach's armor choice was the implied function and the visual feel of functionality the armor had.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Congrats on the car, Hypertrooper! The real question is what changed your life more, the hoodie or the car? :p

Also, I put someone on my ignore list today. Feels weird, man.

Your Childish snarky bullshit is hilarious, GAF can handle different opinions fine, but contrary to popular belief opinions can be wrong and yours most certainly is.

Its nothing to do with any philosophical belief. Sensitivity is not a weakness, to be devoid of it lessens you as a human. A person without empathy is not somehow magically more manly they are if anything a worse human being.

This SensitiveGAF stuff is out of control bullshit anyway, giving those who brandish the term some how a sense of superiority and smugness. However the majority of the time its mentioned in this thread its in jest. Yours however was just masked offensiveness you can backtrack all you want on the issue but the point stands that you implied people are weak for caring about a tragic event.

This has nothing to do with your membership status at all, a few of the new juniors have stepped out of line for not only this thread but also the forum you act like dicks and then either get incredibly defensive about it or backtrack when confronted.

Its pretty much this simple, Anymore members i see post stupid bullshit remarks or content after i post this are going on ignore and id imagine will go on the majority of members ignore lists aswell. I genuinely used to love coming into this thread and interacting with this community but the level of downright bullshit that has went down in the past few days is remarkable and completely turned me 180 on my opinion of this thread.

No fucking wonder Gui left.
I used to wonder why some people were so insular with this thread.
Now I understand completely. :(
That dude needs to get his inconsiderate bullshit out of here.

Now that I know GAF can't handle different opinions I will no longer bring it up.

Your Childish snarky bullshit is hilarious, GAF can handle different opinions fine, but contrary to popular belief opinions can be wrong and yours most certainly is.

Its nothing to do with any philosophical belief. Sensitivity is not a weakness, to be devoid of it lessens you as a human. A person without empathy is not somehow magically more manly they are if anything a worse human being.

This SensitiveGAF stuff is out of control bullshit anyway, giving those who brandish the term some how a sense of superiority and smugness. However the majority of the time its mentioned in this thread its in jest. Yours however was just masked offensiveness you can backtrack all you want on the issue but the point stands that you implied people are weak for caring about a tragic event.

This has nothing to do with your membership status at all, a few of the new juniors have stepped out of line for not only this thread but also the forum you act like dicks and then either get incredibly defensive about it or backtrack when confronted.

Its pretty much this simple, Anymore members i see post stupid bullshit remarks or content after i post this are going on ignore and id imagine will go on the majority of members ignore lists aswell. I genuinely used to love coming into this thread and interacting with this community but the level of downright bullshit that has went down in the past few days is remarkable and completely turned me 180 on my opinion of this thread.

No fucking wonder Gui left.

Please

for everybody's sake

Shut the fuck up

no more snarky replies, no more passive-aggressive mickey mouse bullshit, no more strawmen, nothing

Just shut the fuck up

EvB

The first encounter with the Brute Chieftain at Crow's Nest is so damn satisfying. I like those encounters. They are pretty hard and exciting. And when you finish it and look at the corpse of the every brute you killed, it gives you the feeling "Oh fuck yes. I am the Master Chief!".

Frankie tells a lot.

Is that a POLO?

I like the headlights, they look good

Fracas

#fuckonami
I just contacted EatChildren.

I'm sorry, but those posts were incredibly offensive. Not just to me, but to everyone in this thread. He successfully derailed a community thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom