• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Having actually watched that section in action (at the NFL draft event in NYC), I can tell you it's just a bit where MC wakes up to find Covenant on the remains of the Forward Unto Dawn... and he takes 'em out. (Sorry, boring, I know)

So the Chief posing with the Elite is staged for the pic? I was thinking he was speaking with them or something. Thanks for clearing it up at least. :p

a zoojoo

Banned
Having actually watched that section in action (at the NFL draft event in NYC), I can tell you it's just a bit where MC wakes up to find Covenant on the remains of the Forward Unto Dawn... and he takes 'em out. (Sorry, boring, I know)

That's no fun. You have to tell us that Cortana modified the way the way that chief aims guns and now you have to aim down iron sights.

Im not trying to be a dick but this will likely come off as a dickish thing to say.

That design is messy as shit its got lots of issues with it from blurry lines to shit floating around from lazy erasing. PM me the psd and ill clean it up for you.

No offense taken, I know it needs some work still, I won't be able to mess with it anymore this week. Check your PMs for a link to the PSD.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
You know how businesses hire slow adults to help clean and do simple tasks? Zoojoo is the slow adult of HaloGAF. Everyone knows he's retarded, but you still gotta respect his determination and work ethic.

Lolol shouldn't be laughing at this

Holy crap - you serious about this? Wow. Not sure what you're asking for... MY height? How much room there is in my house over my head? Help. :(

This is, surprisingly, almost a year old. (For some reason, the link to that video doesn't actually work - but if you search for it on Revision3's site, it's still there. Weird.)

Pretty much. Cover is cardboard (mine got bent pretty badly in shipping).
How tall are you?

daedalius

Did you get to see the whole 1st level/section?

Gunnerdude

Neo Member
Halo |OT7| The one without Overkill

Can't wait for Nov. 6th... Getting away from these forums and neck deep into the campaign is what I need!

Correct. Shirts for Osiris and Seven Seraphs are not in the store yet.

No idea if there's a reason for that beyond calling the three available "Red, White, and Blue" right after July 4th.

I need to post a writeup of all the Bungie Day tidbits, but I've been busy updating the format/organization of my existing stuff. Should be out soon though.

I assume the one with the eye is the Osiris shirt. I want that one!

Tashi

Biggy one of these days I'm going to pay you to make me a sick ass Halo helmet. You will accept. You will craft with love, passion and magic. You will blow me away.

GhaleonEB

Solo date, or double date?

@ a zoojoo's new avatar

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

It's looks more perfect with that avatar than when I first made that connection in my head, haha.

senador

Banned
PAX most likely. Not sure what i expect. Making of Halo 4 Vidoc? Details campaign spartan ops and multiplayer?

Not sure what I'd even like to see to be honest. I almost don't want to see anymore things revealed til launch. I think we need some BTS vids though with some direct footage of what we have already seen. I'd like that.

I really hope the pre order/console exclusive skins etc, dont show up as locked in the armoury. The Ocd completionist in me will freak out knowing i can never unlock everything if this is the case.

Off topic but Anyone in the UK seen the new robinsons ads? With dubstep playing through the whole ad?
Rap in the 00's. Dubstep in the 10's. Oh lordy.

ElRenoRaven

So I'm off now and just caught up. All I can say is that some people really are disgusting. I won't say anymore cause I'd get banned for it.

Tashi

Wow you're that tall Wu? You don't look like it from the pics and videos I have saved in a secret hidden folder I have on my PC.

I'm 6'4". You're a better man by one inch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom