• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't really feeling the Anniversary playlists when they came out but lately I've really been enjoying Classic. The focus on gunplay with no AAs and weak melee and that 3sk pistol are really fun.

Fracas

#fuckonami
So guys, that Halo 4. What are you liking so far?

I personally am hyped for campaign, Spartan Ops as well.

Multiplayer...I'm not sure. I do think it will be better than Reach, though.

I wasn't really feeling the Anniversary playlists when they came out but lately I've really been enjoying Classic. The focus on gunplay with no AAs and weak melee and that 3sk pistol are really fun.
Anni playlists are so good, haha.
Although the melee being weaker messes with me. I still do it if I'm in range :(

Talents

Banned
Let's not dwell.

Halo discussion is preferred moving forward.

4 shot BR....

DON+T+JUDGE+ME+_bc95dc4a780f9c066eb0f15cf1d0c499.gif

I CAN DREAM!

a zoojoo

Banned
Its not bullshit and you know it. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, disagree, fine but no reason to attack them for it.

Please note that I never said anything about the incident. I posted a pic in response to another guy commentating on his opinion on the matter and then redacted it b/c apparently it was "not in good taste", that's it. What occurred is a tragedy and it sucks that it happened and I never commented on it.

People are getting me confused with the other guys who were joking about the horrible incident.

I'm just pointing out that I did nothing wrong here. I have a certain view on life and just b/c it is "unpopular" does not mean that I deserve to be discriminated against.

Now that I know GAF can't handle different opinions I will no longer bring it up.
Bye.
Your Childish snarky bullshit is hilarious, GAF can handle different opinions fine, but contrary to popular belief opinions can be wrong and yours most certainly is.

Its nothing to do with any philosophical belief. Sensitivity is not a weakness, to be devoid of it lessens you as a human. A person without empathy is not somehow magically more manly they are if anything a worse human being.

This SensitiveGAF stuff is out of control bullshit anyway, giving those who brandish the term some how a sense of superiority and smugness. However the majority of the time its mentioned in this thread its in jest. Yours however was just masked offensiveness you can backtrack all you want on the issue but the point stands that you implied people are weak for caring about a tragic event.

This has nothing to do with your membership status at all, a few of the new juniors have stepped out of line for not only this thread but also the forum you act like dicks and then either get incredibly defensive about it or backtrack when confronted.

Its pretty much this simple, Anymore members i see post stupid bullshit remarks or content after i post this are going on ignore and id imagine will go on the majority of members ignore lists aswell. I genuinely used to love coming into this thread and interacting with this community but the level of downright bullshit that has went down in the past few days is remarkable and completely turned me 180 on my opinion of this thread.

No fucking wonder Gui left.
For real, having any sort of empathic ability is a gift, but even less than that, being sensitive about a tragic events is a necessity. If you went around 9/12/2001 and make fun of those who died the day before, violent things would happen to you. Even over 10 years after, it's still just as tragic as the day it happened. It's never ok to jest about something like that.
Very appreciated, mods.
Seconded.

Omni

I can never find a game for some reason. I've only played on the Anniversary maps a couple of times.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Bye.
For real, having any sort of empathic ability is a gift, but even less than that, being sensitive about a tragic events is a necessity. If you went around 9/12/2001 and make fun of those who died the day before, violent things would happen to you. Even over 10 years after, it's still just as tragic as the day it happened. It's never ok to jest about something like that.
Seconded.

Dude, you missed it. Yesterday night...I was you for 10 minutes. It was crazy

Heres something.

What other game would you set in the Halo Universe if you had the choice?

Reskin of Battlefield playing as UNSC Vs Covenant with a more grounded feel and usable dropships would be great.

You can spawn as a ODST and drop into the map at any location filling the role of a spec ops class.

The "hook" is that is not your standard Battlefield game because the covenant is so diverse.

Were the UNSC mainly perform like regular soilders with "jobs" like medic or engineer the covenant have more traditional Classes.

Hunters are tanks.
Elites/Brutes are soldiers
Jackals are snipers
Grunts are support classes like medics or ammo boxes.
Skirmishers are great for capturing objectives.

Obviously Halo gameplay wont work well in this situation but something more akin to ODST could.

Huge Maps. Big player count per game.

kylej

Banned
Are a zoojoo's posts some sort of elaborate social experiment?

You know how businesses hire slow adults to help clean and do simple tasks? Zoojoo is the slow adult of HaloGAF. Everyone knows he's retarded, but you still gotta respect his determination and work ethic.

Heres something.

Reskin of Battlefield playing as UNSC Vs Covenant with a more grounded feel and usable dropships would be great.

You can spawn as a ODST and drop into the map at any location filling the role of a spec ops class.

The "hook" is that is not your standard Battlefield game because the covenant is so diverse.

Were the UNSC mainly perform like regular soilders with "jobs" like medic or engineer the covenant have more traditional Classes.

Hunters are tanks.
Jackals are snipers

Obviously Halo gameplay wont work well in this situation but something more akin to ODST could.

Mass Effect style RPG where you start off as a Spartan in training and eventually move up to huge missions and stuff.

You know how businesses hire slow adults to help clean and do simple tasks? Zoojoo is the slow adult of HaloGAF. Everyone knows he's retarded, but you still gotta respect his determination and work ethic.

Oh... God...

Mass Effect style RPG where you start off as a Spartan in training and eventually move up to huge missions and stuff.

Would HARD buy. Not sure how the dialogue would work. (off topic) i always felt Star Trek could work as a Mass Effect RPG

I use avatars to identify posts as I'm scrolling down the page.

When I see someone use the exact same avatar as someone else, I usually just put one of them on ignore to keep things clear in my head.

I probably won't put monsterfracas on my ignore list.

Louis Wu

Discuss the relevance of this scene in single player.
Having actually watched that section in action (at the NFL draft event in NYC), I can tell you it's just a bit where MC wakes up to find Covenant on the remains of the Forward Unto Dawn... and he takes 'em out. (Sorry, boring, I know)

Is that a POLO?

I like the headlights, they look good
It is. Not the newest version but the previous series.

Discuss the relevance of this scene in single player.
Just the Master Chief in front of a Elite. Nothing more.

Do Elites speak English again? Reach was a bit boring in that regard. It was always cool to hear the odd remarks from the enemies in the other games.
They do not speak English in the E3 singleplayer presentation.

Heres something.

Hunters are tanks.
Jackals are snipers

No. I am the minority but I do not really want many spin-offs. And if a Spin-off, then it should be something in line like ODST. Main Halo game Gameplay gets small changes and so that the game plays a bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom