• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
got a code for the wii channel version... I know you like Zelda a lot and I have it like 3 copies soo...?

Oh wow that would be awesome. It's actually one of the only Zelda games I've never beat. Thanks bro!

I thought Sony owned the rights to Spider-Man movies, would they allow this to happen?

Buy a t-shirt to a game you know nothing about...

Uhhh after all the money Avengers made, I think they'll agree.

And yea I'm buying a fuckin Destiny shirt. I bought an Aerospace shirt before I knew wtf that was lol.

It cant happen because Sony owns the rights for Spider Man live action, so, Spider Man cant appear on any avengers movie. Sorry.

I thought Sony owned the rights to Spider-Man movies, would they allow this to happen?
For this Spider-man Sony cut a deal with Disney to get full participation in the film in exchange for the merchandising rights. It's not beyond imagining that they could cut a deal with Disney to allow an Avengers production to "buy-back" the right to have Sony's Spider-man appear in their movie.

It would make sense from a cross-promotional standpoint especially since that Avengers movie would likely come out after the already announced sequel to this Spider-man. Right now Avengers is the bigger property so Sony wins (most people who want to see the Avengers sequel will want to catch up on this Spider-man story first) and Disney wins because they get to make a bigger and better Avengers sequel.

Halo content: Sooner or later Microsoft will get into this Massive Nerd Movie game.

neoism

New store stuff doesn't work, wonder what the scout book is.

yea i need to get one bugle shirt at least...... Also I know most are but with most of gaf not liking REach are you guys still Bungie fans. I think I'm more of a B fan than Halo even though its my favorite shooter. I myself am reeeallly looking forward to Bungie's new hotness.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
God damn I wanna buy a Destiny shirt and the straight Bungie shirt but I really shouldn't be spending the money lol. Fuck. Gonna just get a Destiny one. Red one or blue one?!?!!!? the red pill or the blue pill tashi!!?!?!?!

Red...fuck it.

Karl2177

our match is postponed. too much lag. will give it another go in the future.

either way, had fun, gg's.
Sorry for the lag. I'm gonna try again on my home connection and hope that it stays consistent. When I play at home, I'll get randomly dropped as many of you know.

BUNGIE DAY!

edit: Destiny shirts now available!
Looking at that red one. Or the FWC one.

Gah! I wish someone that has a one of Seven ticket would tell us what is beyond these doors!

Linky

I just went through the new avatars they added and there's nothing hidden in them. This is disappointing.

heckfu

Banned
God damn I wanna buy a Destiny shirt and the straight Bungie shirt but I really shouldn't be spending the money lol. Fuck. Gonna just get a Destiny one. Red one or blue one?!?!!!? the red pill or the blue pill tashi!!?!?!?!

Red...fuck it.

Are the links working yet to order them?

Are the links working yet to order them?

They don't work for me.

Also, how is this gem out of stock?
31+O0kEhD-L._SL320_.jpg

neoism

Red...fuck it.

lol I cant find it dont think it works good on ff

Havok

FWC shirts are really awesome.

I always loved Bungie's ability to come up with really great fictional iconography and logos.

GhaleonEB

I have some new swag to order as soon as the links start working. Debating between two shirts. I might compromise and buy both. Probably that notebook to, because why not.

Ramirez

...support kids who need a little bit of help. We're donating all of our profits through the Bungie Foundation.

I always know how to bring you out of hiding.

That's cool that it's helping the kids though. I wasn't being malicious with the comment. I was thinking more of someone asking me what it was and being like uhhh, well, I don't know.

Don't mind if I do! And tell you what, what's your size and PM me your address and I'll send you one.

That's nice of you, but that's ok. :)

Lazslo

Oh Man, My ARG is starting. One of those 7 people are going to start it fo sho. There was even a mention of ILB.

For all the complaining you do about Reach, you like SWORD BASE?

boo this man
just my random thoughts on sword base, not directed at anyone specific.

I guess I just don't see anything wrong with it. Since I play solo most of the time it affords me the ability to not get team shot all over the place, which I assume is why everyone else hates it since the "pros"
;)
gotta be able to setup in their mlg locations and dominate. Heaven forbid people can't dong at will because of a map. And if a bunch of idiots want to hang out in the gold lift room, any smart team can handle that with no problem. Just because most of the activity on a map is concentrated in specific areas doesn't necessarily make it a bad map. That's been the history of most maps from day 1 of Halo. I liken it to an asymmetrical objective map, only it's slayer and people are trying to hold down the most strategic area at the top. The biggest problem for me was armor lock and invis. Without those it's fine for me.

i think since a lot of you all play together a lot of the time, you have a different perspective. But I like the multiple levels, lifts, and rooms to move around so i'm not constantly out in the open.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I hate sword base because I end up with a lot of those idiots. :p

That gold lift room is like a flame to a moth. The fact is though, that shouldn't be an opportunity. It's clearly not balanced right for gameplay flow. Heatmaps will show that. 85% of the kills shouldn't take place in one area (upstairs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom