• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
BTB Heavies on Rasu :(
OuxIy.gif

a zoojoo

Banned
Also, Spiderman was pretty awesome and Emma is HOT.

Edit: she's a natural blonde DA FUQ!

I learned an interesting fact, the Oscorp tower was originally planned to be in the skyline of New York City in the Avengers, but the skyline was already rendered, so we might see a Spidey-Vengers crossup!

So I just learned how to tie a bow tie and now I'm finishing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and then we should totally get eight people together for MLG Customssssss.

a zoojoo

Banned
Possibly the best Heavy map.
I have to agree, i know this may be blaspheme, but i hate assfault worse than craigspire, assfault is just a bunch of vehicular bullshit. why the hell would you put all of the vehicles along with 1/2 the power weapons on the map on or next to your initial spawn?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I learned an interesting fact, the Oscorp tower was originally planned to be in the skyline of New York City in the Avengers, but the skyline was already rendered, so we might see a Spidey-Vengers crossup!

That is actually supposed to happen anyway. The Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
soooooo fucking siked. i was waiting about 5 years for the 1st one, now we get to do it over again.

I know, I used to have the comics as a kid. It's gonna be so bad ass. The Avengers was like top 3 super hero movies of all time. I hope tje same guy does the next one.

Gabo just answered Gabo's question.

MIND BLOWN

haha YES! jumped into reach for a few games on my own tonight. Played team slayer on sword base,
which i actually like
, but invis and armor lock completely ruined the game. switched over to mlg and, aside from being completely rusty, didn't do too bad. Got the jackpot after my third match. it must know i haven't played in forever :p
i think my true skill is too low

Before today, the last time i played Reach was last year October. rofl:
http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/Career/HaloReach/GameHistory

Caja 117

It cant happen because Sony owns the rights for Spider Man live action, so, Spider Man cant appear on any avengers movie. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom