• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Pretty much. I know Peaches has been around the modding/devkit scene for a while, so he knows where to find new keyvaults that will let him bypass that ban. Makes me wonder what Microsoft is going to do to make improvements to their banning tools when the next console is released.

They can get around MS bans but not GAF bans. :D

Noricart

Epitaph was just in the wrong game bruh.. Wrong game. The map was a lot of fun for more players, but the long kill times of Halo 3 made it worse because of all the routes. Epitaph in Halo 1? ;]

Eh, something tells me Epitaph would've been a better fit in Reach than 3. Maybe even better than Sword Base.
I did have some fun doubles matches camping shotty and camo.

DeadNames

Banned
A video of himself jumping off an edge in Longbow..
..while looking down the entire time.

Pretty much sums up MTW's leak potential.

Not worth it

I have a feeling that the video isn't a suicide... But I could be wrong. And yeah, I agree Tashi.

Besides, our good buddy juryben is providing us with some killer leaks. Crisp, no hate, and even video form! While his one little slip about MS was uncalled for, I'll let it slide once. I'm sure everyone has done some form of that at least once in their life.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I have a feeling that the video isn't a suicide... But I could be wrong. And yeah, I agree Tashi.

Besides, our good buddy juryben is providing us with some killer leaks. Crisp, no hate, and even video form! While his one little slip about MS was uncalled for, I'll let it slide once. I'm sure everyone has done some form of that at least once in their life.

These guys just suck at leaking videos lol

FyreWulff

Not worth it

justinmay580white.jpg

Look into those eyes

Why would you ban such an original gangsta

FyreWulff

Ummm, wat

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/30/breach-thief-jumps-bail-currently-playing-modern-warfare-2/

ORIGINAL GANGSTER

Eh, something tells me Epitaph would've been a better fit in Reach than 3. Maybe even better than Sword Base.
I did have some fun doubles matches camping shotty and camo.

Epilogue played a lot better. I think I would have liked Epitaph more if it had been a bit bigger. It seemed like the big mancannon side barely went used, because you could hardly see anything from it.

Some medals use common Bungie iconography (like the Carnage road sign) so I'm sure that was one of a few reasons why they decided to redesign the medals. And of course, they probably want to just put their stamp on that aspect of the game regardless.

Does Bungie still actually own that? It's not on their trademarks page:

http://www.bungie.net/Help/content_viewer.aspx?link=trademarks

Then again, they took the Super with them when they left MS, then at some point MS took it back.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I'm so confused lol

Bunch of kids.

They use things like Atlus to run stolen software, like the Halo 4 NT, on various Live (Partnernet, Productionnet) networks.

Basically right now the Halo 4 NT build has been stolen and a bunch of kids have been running around sharing the files with one another and using very dodgy means to play it.

That has lead to all the MTW (the guys that stole some game from PAX and was caught and now also recently banned from GAF) leaks and such.

Seems like that particular party is no longer a secret.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Bunch of kids.

They use things like Atlus to run stolen software, like the Halo 4 NT, on various Live (Partnernet, Productionnet) networks.

Basically right now the Halo 4 NT build has been stolen and a bunch of kids have been running around sharing the files with one another and using very dodgy means to play it.

That has lead to all the MTW leaks and such.

Ok that I kinda figured out but who's the guy in the pic and what was that scan you posted and how is that guy related to MTW.

Wait actually, don't tell me lol

Nowise10

Bunch of kids.

That has lead to all the MTW leaks and such.

...Pretty sure that isn't what they've done.

Enfinit

Party hard, HaloGAF.

MTW mentioned us in a tweet.

<3

I refuse to believe this is the same guy who managed to nearly steal a game from a developer's hands, as well as leak Halo 4 footage, yet have the grammar and syntax of a used napkin.

MTW, if you're reading this, and I know you're watching us just as much as we're watching you, please feel free to fuck off.

Trey

I refuse to believe this is the same guy who managed to nearly steal a game from a developer's hands, as well as leak Halo 4 footage, yet have the grammar and syntax of a used napkin.

But I wrote smarmy romcom cliches on that napkin. In cursive. Will you still love me in the morning?

Havok

Well..."nearly stole" might be a bit of an overstatement for "managed to transfer 14 megabytes of a 1.22 gigabyte game," which makes it even funnier.

I almost stole that car by loosening one of the lugnuts and jiggling the door handle.
He still got caught and then skipped bail.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not excusing that shit. But Oceans Eleven, this ain't.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Well..."nearly stole" might be a bit of an overstatement for "managed to transfer 14 megabytes of a 1.22 gigabyte game," which makes it even funnier.

I almost stole that car by loosening one of the lugnuts and jiggling the door handle.

He still got caught and then skipped bail.

Fracas

#fuckonami

I almost stole that car by loosening one of the lugnuts.
I work in retail, something I'd compare this to is when I find a half eaten candy bar hidden in a shelf.

DeadNames

Banned

MTW, if you're reading this, and I know you're watching us just as much as we're watching you, please feel free to fuck off.

Judging from his tweets, he seems to have a decent understanding of the English language... I'm pretty sure the bad grammar is just all for show...

Oh and Slightly Live, MTW and his buddy are calling you out (a little bit) on twitter.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I don't even know why we're talking about him. He obviously wants attention.
I'll give him that, he's good at getting it.

supa gangsta

Judging from his tweets, he seems to have a decent understanding of the English language... I'm pretty sure the bad grammar is just all for show...

Oh and Slightly Live, MTW and his buddy are calling you out (a little bit) on twitter.
Haha, is he in the position to call out someone now? He's just some random leaker, and a bad one at that.

I honestly can't believe I ever paid him any mind. Hell, I still am.

Trey

Nothing better has come out since it released. Don't be so surprised.

Snitches get Uncaged.

Enfinit

PmSu

PmSL

PmSS

Anyone know how I can get a follow from this guy?

All this butthurt/attentionwhoring/leakwanting is making me hungry for one of those Doritos tacos.

EDIT: My Twitter handle is @superMTW.

FyreWulff

There's 3 full parties playing Objective on my friends list. Jackpot is over, guys! You can go back to bitching about Reach now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom