• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we quit talking about him, he quits talking about us. Not a big deal anymore, IMO.

Agreed. That stache looks good dude. I made this then realized you can't have gifs as avatars. I liked it anyways lol.

ibyEDbdgf0pfNm.gif

_woLf

Random subject change, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX9C0rYqGjE

I stumbled across this "theme" again. Is it confirmed to be the actual theme song yet?

I get more and more disappointed every time I hear it. It's just so....uninspired. Not to mention it sounds like it's all MIDI, instead of Bungie's awesome live string recording... :(

nillapuddin

the aforementioned completely mysterious mystery map has a grenade launcher on it.

(knows what the ladies like)

I wish someone could explain the logic of starting with one grenade in Arena/Doubles to me.

cause nade spam in Reach is crazy off the charts?
My guess.

Omni

the aforementioned completely mysterious mystery map has a grenade launcher on it.
Hey do you have a link to your avatar, but wallpaper sized? I had it before my HDD crashed, but haven't been able to find it since.

Anyway. Just completed the Halo 3 campaign for the billionth time... Man, that final Warthog run with a few mates never gets old.

Fotos

Random subject change, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX9C0rYqGjE

I stumbled across this "theme" again. Is it confirmed to be the actual theme song yet?

I get more and more disappointed every time I hear it. It's just so....uninspired. Not to mention it sounds like it's all MIDI, instead of Bungie's awesome live string recording... :(
Thats because thats a fan made version... Here is the real one, much better

Here are all of the released music pieces. A few are fan made though but i think you can tell which ones are.

_woLf

Meh, even that version sounds pretty MIDI-fied. I'm just really concerned about that being the theme -- there is nothing in there that if I heard just a few seconds of, I'd think "Oh SHIT It's Halo!", unlike themes for previous Halo games, other big titles like uncharted, etc...
There is no official version of the track in the web. Every track was remade by fans or cut out of the videos. Neil Davidge(The composer of Halo 4) tries to do something new in this OST.

I wish someone could explain the logic of starting with one grenade in Arena/Doubles to me.
Trying to prevent Nade spamming? It is the only thing I could imagine as a reason.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Has there been much discussion or released on the melee beat downs?

Everyone having the ability to sprint makes me fear matches of people just running and punching each other the whole time.

Omni

Bandaid solutions are always easier than actually fixing the problem!

Reduce damage by one point, ship it. Beta: accomplished.
Lawl. I hadn't actually thought of it like that until just now.

Ranking system promotes boosting? Abolish it!
People talking too loudly in lobbies? Permanent mute ban!

*sigh*

Fotos

New Splazer sounds sooo nice. I actually like the sound of the new sniper now too. The look just isn't right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom