• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Ops 2 has Forerunner Vision:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dre21lBu2zU&feature=player_embedded

I think I might be giving up on gaming if its something that can be abused in 4 and BO2, although it seems like it can only be pulsed briefly so may not be so bad. Trailer does look pretty fun other than that though.

Actually I take that back, shotguns look too abusable.

Im not gonna lie, they know how to make trailers.. Damn if that doesn't look fun, but I know it will have the same flaws the drive me away every time. Even so, I have to give them credit for actually making some cool and interesting new weapons and gadgets.. That was one thing I was hoping Halo 4 would deliver on and to be honest, everything I have seen looks decent enough but not spectacular. And man, Blops2 has those reload animations down and awesome looking.

Doubles should be no radar. Why it is no radar, I do not know. Resources, probably.
Agreed.

Noricart

I'm streaming guys on twitch.tv/crazycroatia with ElzarTheBam, Overoziz, bobs, dax01 etc.

:(

Edit: Alright, so I start playing Halo 3 Lone Wolves, right?
Know what comes up? BRs on Boundless. Everyone decides to veto on the basis it's Boundless. What do I get?
Slayer on Epitaph. Epilogue isn't bad but that one game of Epitaph just showed me how shitty that map was.
The next two games are even worse; Slayer on Blackout, vetoed for Oddball on Guardian. WTF?
So alright, i'll just wait it out and take the ball off of the schmuck who has it right?
WRONG. He jumps off of the map, and eventually, everyone in the game starts doing this, leading to this weird point where a guy who wasn't even playing half the game won. WTF.
After that Slayer on Blackout, once again vetoed for, get this, ODDBALL ON FOUNDRY, which literaly consisted of me getting a spawn on rockets, getting a power drain thrown on me, naded to hell, and one guy rushing back to the team spawns, where a Bubble Shield is CONVENIENTLY placed and ends up hiding in it for the last 30 seconds of the game, goosing everybody.

TL;DR: I learned how much Shiska sucked as a playlist manager.

Gunnerdude

Neo Member
I swore I would never buy another Time wasting COD game again..... looks like someone else may just have to purchase it for me...... CURSE YOU SPECTATOR MODE!!!!!!

kylej

Banned
Well it feels like my throat is in my gut after that Black Ops 2 trailer...

After the technical difficulties the Arena Gaming tournament had with POV switching this weekend, Treyarch supporting the eSports side of gaming with a Starcraft like ranking system, full blown spectator mode, and adding a portion of shoutcasting to the end of their trailer, they're almost doing TOO MUCH right.

Hopefully 343 can announce something to get my hopes up for the competitive side of their shooter again.

Well, COD had one more year of dev time.

Wait.

Homeboyd

Looks like fun. Never played MW3 even though I own two copies (didn't buy either) because of the general bad reviews I've seen... But this looks pretty sweet. Probably day 1.

kylej

Banned
Personally I'm more excited for another round of Community Captions in BS Angel's Bi-Weekly Update than anything I saw in that COD trailer.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
i like the new one.
d7A6g.jpg

ehhh

Smokey

It has had Spectator Mode, but now it's even better with included overlays with the team names, player names, and scores built in.

We'll be lucky to even get visual ranks, let alone the LE with the 360 console.

Halo 4 Console will get only avatar content while the LE will have Game content.

EDIT: ups double post, my bad

videogame reasons

welp gg MS guess im just getting the le then

wtf

FyreWulff

How long until this new COD game comes out?

November 6th

All it's missing is an inordinate amount of paper flying through the air. Seriously, that's one of my biggest complaints about CoD is the freaking paper...no city has that big of a pollution problem except Detroit.

"Guys. Guys. What if we.

Hold on a sec.

What if we used our particle emitter and... hold there

THINK

What if we showed off our particle emitter and just had a shitton of newspaper flying around? Let's pretend the newspaper store, or whatever you call it, just blew up. And now everyone has to fight between issues of the World Herald and the National Inquirer."

heckfu

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/d7A6g.jpg[IMG]

ehhh[/QUOTE]

All it's missing is an inordinate amount of paper flying through the air. Seriously, that's one of my biggest complaints about CoD is the freaking paper...no city has that big of a pollution problem except Detroit.

u4iX

It's actually not paper, it's all the extra venture capital people will be throwing at the game after announcing spectator mode and ranks.

Wait if I get the Halo 4 Limited 360...I don't get the Halo 4 LE?

wat?
It's an extremely poor marketing decision. The fact that it's not even an option pretty much guarantees I'll never get the console. There should be a LE version with the game already on the hard drive, two wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries and a further discount if you want the really cool headset. That would be something I would actually be interesting in spending my money on, but alas.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yo I wanna start LANning. What's the best way to find other nerds in my area? I figured that I would put flyers up in my local library and have people email me or contact me on XBL. Then from there we could set shit up. I hope there are other adults that play Halo competitively around here and not little kids and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom