• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4fiveJuniorPostsInARow

2457365-diglett_used_taunt_by_shwigityshwonshwei-d2zc3n0.png

..but yeah, Durango has been around for a while now

Flipyap

My biggest hope for Halo 4 is that 343 fixes halo.xbox.com. Half the time I can't even make it to the site when people link me to it. And if by some miracle I do finally make it the load times take forever. The drop down menus are terrible also.

I use Firefox. Does it run better on Chrome or IE?
Hey, you should at least be glad that the site doesn't have loading screens anymore.

...okay, that's not 100% true.

Hey, you should at least be glad that the site doesn't have loading screens on every page anymore.

Yikes.

Am I looking at this right? Did he use some of that camo grass to tie the scope to his helmet? That's the dumbest, greatest thing, and a perfect fit for a member of the Noble Team. That ragtag bunch of geniuses.

Right? I'm still curious to see what is up with the glasses concept from that. Virtual reality in your room thanks to the tracking of Kinect 2.0 and glasses that can display things. Should be interesting.
That doc. was 2010 so anything can change till release. But a lot of critics disbelieved of its legitimacy until... takedown notices.
inb4fiveJuniorPostsInARow
contradicting post. edit: Nice pic. lol

DeadNames

Banned
My biggest hope for Halo 4 is that 343 fixes halo.xbox.com. Half the time I can't even make it to the site when people link me to it. And if by some miracle I do finally make it the load times take forever. The drop down menus are terrible also.

I can get around just fine with Chrome.

So guys, did you hear BlOps 2 is having a skill based ranking system?

I know defending vanilla is your schtick, but it doesn't get anymore erratic than vanilla Reach. I played a game the other day for lulz & was appalled that the gun is at random bloom by the 3rd shot, embarrassing that it ever launched in the state it did.

Weird I pretty much never find a TU DMR inaccurate. Sure there is some minimal timing but I find it change the engagement up over distances so you have options.

e.g. fast rate of fire first then slower headshot or slower rate of fire with fast series of last bullet including headshot to "come from behind and win".

At any rate why are you even comparing Reach DMR/bloom to Halo 4. They're worlds apart.

No not really. Performance/general functionality is pretty bad in all the browsers.

This may sounds harsh, but that site really needs to be gutted. Not only is performance terrible and you can't even link to pages without manual edits, but the general layout and organization is very poor.

Ramirez

Weird I pretty much never find a TU DMR inaccurate. Sure there is some minimal timing but I find it change the engagement up over distances so you have options.

e.g. fast rate of fire first then slower headshot or slower rate of fire with fast series of last bullet including headshot to "come from behind and win".

At any rate why are you even comparing Reach DMR/bloom to Halo 4. They're worlds apart.

lol, what the hell

Tunavi

Banned
Nah, I'd rather tell someone who promised FyreWulff that they'd pay an entirely agreed-upon hotel room bill cost prior to even arriving at the hotel to run out on the rest of it, then snipe at the guy that I had my buddy stand up on money because I'm a passive aggressive little shit afterwards, costing FyreWulff money that he was originally glad to cover until someone decided to keep bringing it up as the third party to a situation they weren't even initially involved with but decided to insert themselves into.

Since you've already decided to insert yourself into my business before, sure, I'll let you write my posts from here on out too.

Why the fuck would I complain about something I want. If there's one thing I'm not, it's two-faced.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZY4lZCBBfP

New decree: If you feel the need to make a rage-filled or extremely passive-agressive post that goes for longer than a paragraph, it's getting turned into a song.

I finally got my last achievement in Reach: Don't Touch That!

Took forever to actually get 1 flag on a defiant map, luckily there were only 2 people on the other team.

FyreWulff

I finally got my last achievement in Reach: Don't Touch That!

Took forever to actually get 1 flag on a defiant map, luckily there were only 2 people on the other team.

My favorite part of that achievement is you can't get it if the other team even comes near it, because it counts as them picking it up if they walk within like 1 or 1.5 WU of it. So someone could just walk through the bottom floor of the base on Highlands and it nulls the achievement :lol

Needs bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom