• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what the default variant looks like?

We have a ton of armor options (both new and familiar) in Halo 4. We'll be going into more detail on some of those, sooner than you think, while others we're likely to hold back until launch.
So the Spartan that you guys have shown in pretty much every piece of promotional material and already has a few different action figures, that Spartan is not the default?

zap

Finished listening to HaloGAF Radio Episode 7 today... Louis Wu is an objective holder? Say it ain't so!

:p

Good show though.

G17

The person who sold the Durango dev kit for 20 thousand on ebay (superDaE) keeps referencing superMTW on twitter.

It's all a big conspiracy.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Finished listening to HaloGAF Radio Episode 7 today... Louis Wu is an objective holder? Say it ain't so!

:p

Good show though.

lolzzzzzz

<3

edit: No one liked my Jeff Green impression? lol I thought it was pretty good.

So the Spartan that you guys have shown in pretty much every piece of promotional material and already has a few different action figures, that Spartan is not the default?

I really want to hear the rationale behind that one. It just makes no sense.

Inb4 the default helmet is a spoiler or something...somehow.

The person who sold the Durango dev kit for 20 thousand on ebay (superDaE) keeps referencing superMTW on twitter.

It's all a big conspiracy.
This is funny, I was just reading the very article from Kotaku about it before getting back to this thread or the op of that thread.

TheOddOne

I'm not saying I'm any better haha.

I was just thinking in the shower maybe you could purchase different HUDS in the UNSC store.

Create some pseudo science names for each HUD, have them look a little different (colors, minimalistic versions, crazier versions).

Obviously it's too late for something like this to be put into Halo 4, but maybe next time.
With in-game credits, right? If it's this F2P model, then count me out.

TCKaos

R2qFh.gif

Oh shit.

Ramirez

Doubt it. Everyone would start wondering why the game was behaving erratically.

I know defending vanilla is your schtick, but it doesn't get anymore erratic than vanilla Reach. I played a game the other day for lulz & was appalled that the gun is at random bloom by the 3rd shot, embarrassing that it ever launched in the state it did.

heckfu

Banned
Hey screw Noobs and Fyrewulff opinion. Vanilla reach blows so hard.

We took a vote and a simple majority confirmed none of your opinions are valid anymore.

Don't blame me, blame the committee.

I know defending vanilla is your schtick, but it doesn't get anymore erratic than vanilla Reach. I played a game the other day for lulz & was appalled that the gun is at random bloom by the 3rd shot, embarrassing that it ever launched in the state it did.

We just shit on a team of Armor Lock heros in Vanilla Reach. It was frustratingly beautiful. FUCK armor lock + 100% bloom at the same time.

Ramirez

We took a vote and a simple majority confirmed none of your opinions are valid anymore.

This would imply that they actually were valid at some point.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Hasn't Fyrewulff said the TU needs to be completely global for awhile now?

edit: beaten by Fyre himself

Ramirez

Maybe if you had actually paid attention to my posts you'd know I don't agree with Noobs anymore, for a long time now. I want the TU in Reach to go global.

But you only want it to go global so you can make a post saying "AHA 343 I KNEW YOU WERE LIARS!".

-_-

Snoshado

Banned
Oh shit, hello Snoshado. I hope you remember me (I'd say Tman as well, but he doesn't post here at all and I know you remember him) from HaloGrid. :0 Welcome to GAF.

Oh woooooow! I totally remember you! You, me and Poison should all play sometime! He told me to make an account but to wait a while until I posted, lulz.

Blinding

But you only want it to go global so you can make a post saying "AHA 343 I KNEW YOU WERE LIARS!".

-_-

You don't need to state what's already a given.

Oh woooooow! I totally remember you! You, me and Poison should all play sometime! He told me to make an account but to wait a while until I posted, lulz.

Oh, definitely. I don't play Reach too often now though, so I might be a tad bit rusty.

Maybe if you had actually paid attention to my posts you'd know I don't agree with Noobs anymore, for a long time now. I want the TU in Reach to go global.
I agree with this, but 1 thing I dislike is the 4sk Magnum in TU. The firing rate is too fast. Not the same as CE OG Magnum. Imo.

PNut

Banned
My biggest hope for Halo 4 is that 343 fixes halo.xbox.com. Half the time I can't even make it to the site when people link me to it. And if by some miracle I do finally make it the load times take forever. The drop down menus are terrible also.

I use Firefox. Does it run better on Chrome or IE?

Trey

TU going global at this juncture serves no point other than to be a cathartic release for those that dislike Reach anyways.

In N00bs we trust.

The rest of you guys are cool tho

Bsigg12

My biggest hope for Halo 4 is that 343 fixes halo.xbox.com. Half the time I can't even make it to the site when people link me to it. And if by some miracle I do finally make it the load times take forever. The drop down menus are terrible also.

It runs pretty good on Chrome. Occasionally when trying to post in the forums it seems to take forever but beyond that there are no other issues.

G17

I use Firefox and it runs perfectly fine.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Waypoint is soooooo bad. Come on, just rip off bungie.net's design wholesale. It'd be far better than the mess that it is now.

edit: Also, Franklinator and I are on Halo 3, if anyone wants to join.

Waypoint is soooooo bad. Come on, just rip off bungie.net's design wholesale. It'd be far better than the mess that it is now.

Tell me about it. It is also terribly slow going through my uni proxy, most of the time I don't even use it anymore. I tend to use halo council for my halo info now.

FyreWulff

-_-

Nah, I'd rather tell someone who promised FyreWulff that they'd pay an entirely agreed-upon hotel room bill cost prior to even arriving at the hotel to run out on the rest of it, then snipe at the guy that I had my buddy stand up on money because I'm a passive aggressive little shit afterwards, costing FyreWulff money that he was originally glad to cover until someone decided to keep bringing it up as the third party to a situation they weren't even initially involved with but decided to insert themselves into.

Since you've already decided to insert yourself into my business before, sure, I'll let you write my posts from here on out too.

No, that Fyrewulf is going to complain.

Why the fuck would I complain about something I want. If there's one thing I'm not, it's two-faced.

I agree with this, but 1 thing I dislike is the 4sk Magnum in TU. The firing rate is too fast. Not the same as CE OG Magnum. Imo.
The Magnum hasn't been a 4sk in TU since they took out bleedthrough and has always been a 3sk in the Anniversary gametype with a modified ROF and automatic fire when the trigger is held down.

Was also looking at this guys' blog recently. Really amazing stuff.

heckfu

Banned
Nah, I'd rather tell someone who promised FyreWulff that they'd pay an entirely agreed-upon hotel room bill cost prior to even arriving at the hotel to run out on the rest of it, then snipe at the guy that I had my buddy stand up on money because I'm a passive aggressive little shit afterwards, costing FyreWulff money that he was originally glad to cover until someone decided to keep bringing it up as the third party to a situation they weren't even initially involved with but decided to insert themselves into.

Wait, what happened?!

FyreWulff

Maybe an idea for when it was switched away when holding two weapons, or perhaps a mission where there was a longer range sniper and the bipod would actually be used for stability?

Dug

Banned

Since you've already decided to insert yourself into my business before, sure, I'll let you write my posts from here on out too.

Why the fuck would I complain about something I want. If there's one thing I'm not, it's two-faced.
9APhO.jpg

Trey

Speaking of third person, I was talking to a friend of mine who could have sworn Halo was a third person game. I was shocked at the ignorance. Shocked and appalled.

The Magnum hasn't been a 4sk in TU since they took out bleedthrough and has always been a 3sk in the Anniversary gametype with a modified ROF and automatic fire when the trigger is held down.
Welp. I'm late to this (also I don't have Anniversary/Dlc) since I wasn't informed on the changes until just now. Thanks Dude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom