• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caja 117

Umm.. let's not get carried away here.

=p You don't know how much I disliked that helmet, not to mention that was our very first impression on Halo 4. But, obviously I was over-hyping the novelty of this information.

I'm gonna throw out a wild guess that there is no set default armor, and when you start the game you'll get to make a choice between a few of the helmets and other armor pieces we've seen so far. (probably totally wrong, though)

Its a big possibility, but I think there should be a default Spartan IV armor set (think about guests players); Spartan III had it, even if they didnt used it.

heckfu

Banned
Can someone link me to SltPoison's Halogaf shirt? I need to order soon to get it by PAX.

edit: nm, i looked at the OT. yay!

Card Boy

Banned
EVA Helmet please!, crossed fingers

image.php

I want this armor:

hZpy5.jpg

I really like the idea of custom colors, and the visor on the left one is awesome. Also, the streamlined simplicity of these designs are awesome.. What is the source from this pic anyways?

GhaleonEB

Slogging through the LNoS L.D. challenge to finish the weekly.

Get to Corvette section. Step onto walkways build into the map. Encounter soft kill zones.

Why?

FyreWulff

Slogging through the LNoS L.D. challenge to finish the weekly.

Get to Corvette section. Step onto walkways build into the map. Encounter soft kill zones.

Why?

You just made me realize that I would have liked the bridge area with the navmap and the Supercarrier as a FF or MP map. So pretty.

a zoojoo

Banned
I didn't care for this helmet at first, but now I really dig it.

edit: Something that would be really neat is if each helmet had its own HUD.
I had this idea a while ago, it would be awesome. Even if it doesn't change the overall placement of HUD items, and just rearranges the outline of the HUD based on the visors shape, it would make me a very happy fapper.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Chief's armor sets could very well be late unlockables in the game. I don't think the twitter reply was being truthful necessarily. 343 could be doing as most devs do and be keeping some secrets for the actual game. :)

Vire

We whine about everything, it's in our blood.

I'm not saying I'm any better haha.

I was just thinking in the shower maybe you could purchase different HUDS in the UNSC store.

Create some pseudo science names for each HUD, have them look a little different (colors, minimalistic versions, crazier versions).

Obviously it's too late for something like this to be put into Halo 4, but maybe next time.

Blinding

Oh shit, hello Snoshado. I hope you remember me (I'd say Tman as well, but he doesn't post here at all and I know you remember him) from HaloGrid. :0 Welcome to GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom