• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invasion is my favorite addition to Reach. I wish it was more fleshed out, though. I really wish that the Covenant weapons weren't nerfed to hell, too. Had there been more maps and more variety in objectives it would have been an amazing gametype.

Also, Green and Purple teams. Why did we go back to Red and Blue teams if Invasion was supposed to be something more in the fiction?

Also, why aren't there any SPARTAN vs Elite gametypes in that playlist? They should really add SvE CTF, Assault and Territories.

Too bad there are no good maps for any of those gametypes in Reach.

I agree with everything said. Needs fixing. I'm kinda bummed that halo 4 doesn't have invasion in it. Hopefully they will have some sort of similar game type.

Sounds like most nights then lolol!

induPY3eKBNga.gif

Risen

I missed the WW2 talk!? Dammit!

It was more like talk about one very old retarded kid who was held back multiple times after being the king shit on campus for years who got his ass kicked by a much younger spry kid out of the blue and then begged for said spry kid's help when he was getting his ass kicked by some fat kid with blond hair and blue eyes.

Was very high brow.

It was more like talk about one very old retarded kid who was held back multiple times after being the king shit on campus for years who got his ass kicked by a much younger spry kid out of the blue and then begged for said spry kid's help when he was getting his ass kicked by some fat kid with blond hair and blue eyes.

Was very high brow.

Dawn of Malice took the bait, like a old retarded kid.

It was pretty hilarious.

Was very high brow.

Awww man, I knew I should've ditched my other friends :p

FyreWulff

I can't get myself to care about MP achievements. I tend to really go for the ones in Campaign and Firefight where all the variables around getting them are under my control, and it's just a matter of challenge or execution (that leaping off the cliff assassination one aside). But the MP ones have been so badly thought out, and so poor implemented in matchmaking from a feasibility standpoint, that they're not tempting to me at all.

I hope Halo 4 has no MP achievements. If there are any, set them as goals for progression or specializations or whatever, and use the Challenge system for MP goal setting.

For the PAX list, we need to figure out who is arriving Thursday night; I'm going to book a night Thursday for pre-PAX shenanegans.

I'm coming down Thursday afternoon for PAX.

edit: especially since I need to get my badge from Will Call.

If anyone has free shit they wanna give a way and don't know how to do it. Consider HaloGAF Radio

Ill likely have some content for you guys to give away closer to halo 4. Duplicates of preorder codes and such i normally get a few of these for various reasons.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Uhh. Me myself and I. Demon is on Reach standing by though.
Oh. Dang it. Let me know if you guys get a few more people, it's crazy hard getting those achievements without at least 6 or so people.

What's the best way to get the infection one?
Just hop into Anniversary Classic and hope you get the gametype. Then hide like crazy.

geez, these achievements are so bad. It's all about being in the right situation and being lucky.

IHaveIce

Banned
Honestly... playing with Elzar and friends is always a good time. Good peeps...
Indeed, funny people. But they kill their teammates like crazy by "accident" lol.

I just read the top comments from that video Boomwood posted last page and found this:

I99fT.png

That lucky son of a bitch.

:lol but seriously the maps look much better without the fog. But they still would be awful.

Akai__

http://www.redbubble.com/people/sltpoison/works/9181891-halogaf-logo-final-blue

Can someone get me this shirt in a Small size, in blue? I will pay you back at PAX because I literally don't have money at the moment :|

I'll just have it shipped to you. Blue and not light blue right? Same address that you pm'd me before?
Woah, woah, hang on a sec. If you order at least 3 shirts you get free shipping. How bout a group buy since all of us are going to PAX?

Edit: Actually it's 4 shirts for free shipping, but I still think it'd be a good idea to try to get a group buy.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Just played first game of SWAT in Halo 4. Sheer white-knuckle terror.

DMR or BR?

Depends on the level.

TERROR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom