• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylej

Banned
Oooooooooo, Internet tough guy, eh? Tell me more about how posting on one Internet forum is better than posting on another. You're better than Waypoint insults, act like it.

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

So another thing I'm noticing while watching the Blops 2 stream replay is the kill feed on the left side of the screen. It's much more concise than halo, something like 'player 1 [weapon] player 2' instead of 'player 1 killed player 2 with a headshot'

Actually, thinking back the Halo 4 MLG vids, is the kill feed still there? I don't remember seeing it, just KILL +10

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
That Jackal helmet looks sick.

Wtf where the purpose of Flashback mission? There is a reason why it is called Spartan Op(eration)s.
Fan service? Awesomeness? Spartans learning from past military engagements?

kylej

Banned
So another thing I'm noticing while watching the Blops 2 stream replay is the kill feed on the left side of the screen. It's much more concise than halo, something like 'player 1 [weapon] player 2' instead of 'player 1 killed player 2 with a headshot'

Actually, thinking back the Halo 4 MLG vids, is the kill feed still there? I don't remember seeing it, just KILL +10

Over suggested that a while ago. It would be much better.

Recarpo

Kill feed was there, I remember it being more like the kill feeds from before reach. Player 1 killed player 1, without the "with grenades/headshot" from reach.

Conor 419

Banned
Nice video, shame there's nothing new though. Seems like it should have been released a week before launch when hype levels are maximum.

m23

You know what, even though we've seen that already........that music and watching it in MUCH better quality has got me HYPED!!

Noricart

Beautiful. But the Reach designs seem out of place.
And I'm back on after what seems to be the universe conspiring against me not to play other people.

I remember when people wanted the video in direct feed quality. People cried. Now people got it and they still cry. Seriously guys, Frankie posted that we wouldn't get anything new this week. You set your hype meter wrong.(positive or negative if that's even possible)

Ironically everyone knew in beforehand, IGN is hyping without reason. Still people get hyped. Personally I am happy to get nerd chills from the cinema video. Look at the stuff. Come on, it is amazing. You cannot convince me otherwise. I am so hyped for the campaign, spartan ops and even the multiplayer.(Not because of the specialization stuff but from Louis Wu's, Biggy's and Domino's write-ups) Yeah I said it. Call me a slurper. But this is going to be my game of the year. My science fiction nerd within me is already freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom