• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh wait what:

"OPERATOR
Spartan optimization for the operation and control of a wide range of vehicles: space, air, ground, and sea.
The Wheelman armor mod gives Spartans the ability to coax every bit of stamina and durability out of vehicles they are piloting."

Maybe thats just for Cannon and not actually relating to in game vehicles.
Oh Sea you say? Amphibious Vehicle Wat?
Top 'o Da page. Would like new concepts of vehicles including Promy Vehicle? :3

what podcast.

and i dont know if its because i love halo, but the game is sounding pretty fun. may not be the competitive halo i have come to love, but i can see myself spending countless days playing this game. reminds me a lot of transformers

The 343 sparkast having to do with comicon I think.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Uh wait what:

"OPERATOR
Spartan optimization for the operation and control of a wide range of vehicles: space, air, ground, and sea.
The Wheelman armor mod gives Spartans the ability to coax every bit of stamina and durability out of vehicles they are piloting."

Maybe Spartans can finally swim, too, hah.

heckfu

Banned
I was told I was safe from having to read Gui posts. Someone lied to me.

Also as a nice little pocket guide:

Cannon: A cannon is any piece of artillery that uses gunpowder or other usually explosive-based propellents to launch a projectile.
Canon: the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study

A lot: what you are trying to say
Alot: An imaginary creature that Allie Brosh made up to help her deal with her compulsive need to correct other people's grammar.

Uh wait what:

"OPERATOR

or...

Halo 4 to have naval battles confirmed.

Cannon: A cannon is any piece of artillery that uses gunpowder or other usually explosive-based propellents to launch a projectile.
Canon: the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study

Alot: An imaginary creature that Allie Brosh made up to help her deal with her compulsive need to correct other people's grammar.

PShhhh I knew that, I just wanted to see who would catch it first. Clearly.

I'm going to fire this cannon at you're canon grouse.

Sounds like something you'd get in an ordinance drop.

Pop

I'm so glad I bought those anniversary maps last week /wrist. I just threw away my money, hopefully this video tonight/bulletin will cheer me up.

Uh wait what:

"OPERATOR

or...

YES.

If Halo 4 has swimming Spartans and water vehicles, all will be forgiven.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Or the water level from SM64. Over and over again.

with that scary ass eel.

It also contains one of my favourite pieces of videogame music of all time, dire, dire docks.
That music is amazingly relaxing. I didn't take note of it as a kid, but I love it now.

Or the water level from SM64. Over and over again.

with that scary ass eel.

It also contains one of my favourite pieces of videogame music of all time, dire, dire docks.

Ecco the Dolphin is probably almost as bad as Reach.

On another note... Good games of Reach earlier btw. That game feels SO weird when you dont touch it for ages. Game still sucks, but MLG is good.

heckfu

Banned
Jen Taylor via Twitter
Riding bus home after last Halo 4 session. The Mariners' fans around me are not sharing my melancholia...oddly enough.

I hope she's just sad the recording is over and not because they offed Cortana. That would be a bum way to find out!

CyReN

QPMD1.png

I'm starting to think u4ix and I invite got lost in the mail, damn USPS.

Noricart

I'm in Halo 3 right now, playing against people across the world! (In Team Slayer)
I blame Elzar for this misfortune. But at least they all suck! And lag. And host switches force my back to my enemy.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

That music is amazingly relaxing. I didn't take note of it as a kid, but I love it now.

An amazing piece of music that makes me nostalgia hard.

Ecco the Dolphin is probably almost as bad as Reach.

On another note... Good games of Reach earlier btw. That game feels SO weird when you dont touch it for ages. Game still sucks, but MLG is good.

Yeah, GG. Zero bloom is too good.

I knew that tune on piano a few months ago. True story... Better relearn it for you.

I demand a rendition over XBL soon.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Jen Taylor via Twitter

I hope she's just sad the recording is over and not because they offed Cortana. That would be a bum way to find out!
If they kill Cortana, I will be so sad. But it would also make sense, and probably be awesome.

If they kill Cortana, I will be so sad. But it would also make sense, and probably be awesome.

She will go out doing what she loves. Frogblasting her ventcore.

No but really, I am half expecting/ hoping them to find something on that forerunner planet to help her out of Rampancy. Would be too easy of a solution though. Either way I think I will be disappointed lol.

Im still gutted about the death of Foehammer. :(

Enfinit

Despite it being totally sad, killing off Cortana in Halo 5 and Master Chief in Halo 6 would be awesome. There's a part of me that wants them to keep going and ride off into the sunset, but there's another part of me that wants them both to die at the end of trilogy.

Vire

Highly doubt 343 would have the balls to kill off the most beloved character in the Halo series in their first outing.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Despite it being totally sad, killing off Cortana in Halo 5 and Master Chief in Halo 6 would be awesome. There's a part of me that wants them to keep going and ride off into the sunset, but there's another part of me that wants them both to die at the end of trilogy.
I'd rather see Chief's ending be mysterious/ambiguous. Kind of like that non-Legendary ending of Halo 3. And I don't want Cortana to die, but I could see it being well done and compelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom